• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Look-A-Likies

A little game that's played on another forum I belong, can be quite entertaining, and cruel at the same time haha

Heres how to play: A member posts a pic up of themselves and the rest of us post up pics of a celebrity person we think they most "Look-Alike"

Here's my pic, I get told I look like "Super Nanny"

I'm sure you can find some cruel look a likes for me tho ;)

I look forward to the sarcastic replies haha xxx

pomps said:
oh you stupid bint!
Hmmmmmm I think you didnt read the rules of the game, pictures only

heres one for you xxx

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/cortnie47/cunt.jpg

blessed baby cakes said:
Oh dear......... I can see this turning to sh*te really fast.....

Beebs x
LOL might be shite but I was told last night to post my own thread, thought it might be an ice breaker obviously thought wrong haha

datumhead said:
Ok you DO come from Liverpool....thats the only look anyone there can do....
:roll: haha love the classification from a pose brush you are using there, but please do explain what way would I have to pose to not look like I came from liverpool?

El_Burno said:
IckleMissNawti said:
El_Burno said:
you look-a-like you could do with my c0ck!! XXX
What would I want that for? :?
are you blind?? it doesnt say anything about WANTING does it??
Wench

ok Mr Pedantic, I'll rephrase it... Why do you think I could do with your c0ck... I'm fed up not hard up xxx

datumhead said:
We still on for our threesome with Christina?

I'm a mix of david brent and Russell crowe....seriously!!! :D
Christina says only if you bring the lube this time ;)

Post a pic so we can see the proof haha xxx

IckleMissNawti said:
El_Burno said:
IckleMissNawti said:
El_Burno said:
Wench

ok Mr Pedantic, I'll rephrase it... Why do you think I could do with your c0ck... I'm fed up not hard up xxx
sooo you sort of have a pop, but put three kisses on the end. i think youre playing hard to get darling. PM me your mobile number, ill meet you this weekend :thumleft: XXX

El_Burno said:
IckleMissNawti said:
El_Burno said:
IckleMissNawti said:
El_Burno said:
Wench

sooo you sort of have a pop, but put three kisses on the end. i think youre playing hard to get darling. PM me your mobile number, ill meet you this weekend :thumleft: XXX
I always play hard to get and everyone gets kisses it force of habit, haha

My mobile number begins with a zero and ends with a nine, I'll be less hard to get if you astound me and guess the digits in between ;)

xxx

datumhead said:
system wont allow me to tonight...anyone else having problems??
haven't you got a photobucket account? and then you can just use the image codes to post it up xxx

Latest Threads