Long term Para Wings Walt

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by Lizard_Lips, Jul 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just like to throw this one out there.

There's a Rifles CSgt in BATUS at the minute doing the cofor thing. He was cutting about with British Para wings on his arm, no problem there you may say. That was until a Para Reg bloke recognised him as a bloke who was in the same depot Pl as said Para Reg bloke. Again, no problem you may say.

Now this Rifles lad passed P Coy and went to Brize to do his jumps course. First jump, done. Second jump, hesitated in the door for about 5 secs, and therefore received a gypsies. Third jump, like a spread eagled cat in the door, point blank refusal.

He was duly RTU'd with a "never to return" on his report. Transferred from Para Reg to the LI.

He told everyone that he had completed Depot Para, wings an all but was injured at the end and thus transferred. This lad has been walting it for about the last 19 years and has now been found out. He no longer has the wings on his arm and is most probably in the shit.

Morale of the story, don't do it, you will get caught. There's always someone who will know the truth.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 2
  2. So 3 jumps more than you then? And me for that matter - unless you count a pissed bungee in Lanzarote.
  3. We had one of them cunties in Gutersloh. A certain Jock Mc*unn at the training wing.

4. Nope, I completed my jumps course and have continued to jump whenever ordered for the last 17 years

• Like Like x 4
  5. My lad did 4 jumps at 16 yrs old, civvie of course. Even he'd think it a bit O.O.O.

As said, moral is - Someone always knows the truth.
  6. I reckon no disciplinary action will be taken against the walt. Maybe some extras from the RSM. Will probably get the piss taken out of him in the mess though.
  7. You're probably right Fally, but there are some people we both know who are in the know on the case.

I'll let you know the outcome on other means.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Noted and sorry then. It just seems a bit of a random post for an inconsequential individual (him, not you!) however just noted this is the WK forum so burn him with flame.

Out of interest, I don't understand how this can happen as we all have files and what we have done is an open book to those with access. It would only take a pimply sprog clerk to look at his file, notice the absence of said courses on them slightly contradicts the wings worn up and he would have some explaining to do. 19 Years!!!
  9. No dramas mucker

Apparently Brize come across 2 or 3 sometimes more of these cases a month.

10. Cheers mucker. Hope you're enjoying Canada.
  11. I know bods move around a lot however files generally precede or follow them, again just seems crazy that the most obvious courses on show to the world (wings / dagger) aren't checked as a matter of course by admin pre / post joining.

Always wanted to go to Canada BTW, regards, Bryan
  12. The reason you don't understand is because you're nowt but a pimply sprog yourself with not much of a clue about JPA, let alone what things were like two decades ago.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Well I can only apologise for not being born a few decades earlier although I'm sure that even in those dark historical times they possessed the magical parchment they now call paper which may well have contained the evidence that would have revealed his cheap chicanery.

Still, time changes one thing. You're no longer a cock.

Now you're a fossilised cock.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Fuck off Bryan you know- nowt prick.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Dude sews badge on his arm he shouldn't do.

I've got a 'I love Torquay' on the back bumper of my Suzuki Vitari........... and the truth is I hate the place.

I'll throw my self at the feet of justice.
    • Like Like x 7