Long Service List application

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by ted69, Jan 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was wondering if anybody had an electronic version of the LSL application or knew where I could get one from. It would be appreciated if the link could be posted here or PM me and I will send e mail address thanks alot.
  2. Dont know the answer but replied to keep tabs on the thread, interested myself. :D If you get any info on it ted let me know as away from my unit for 6 months.
  3. Ted,

The LSL gravy train of jobs for the boys doesn't really exist much more. VENG has taken over, all those currently in the initial 2 years of LSL will probably be very lucky to be kept on. An 'Old Timer' friend of mine has been told that he wil have to apply for VENG in order to stay on. If you have something they want or need they will keep you.
    Between you and me old boy, the way to go it NRPS, now that is money for old rope. You keep your full pension and graturity, Full pay of employed rank minus X-Factor, and if you plump the right job you're looking at a 4 day working week, Civy in uniform and all that.
    But keep that to yourself or everyone will be wanting a piece of the pie :D
  4. Completely wrong info given there. LSL will continue until 2020, the waiting list will close in June this year. LSL post will move over to VENG as an LSL person reaches 55. NRPS has another type of contract which has come in/coming in & that it will be 6 year contracts. There are LSL roadshows in Upavon & Aldershot later on this month where all will be explained. If you are applying, the earlist you can do it is when you are in your last 18 months. Good Luck. BTW I 'am LSL
  5. I don't think I was wrong, you just said it different. Don't forget, you're already on the gravy train, with the introduction of VENG it's going to be more difficult as the jobs once designated to purely LSL, will now be spread more thinly.

But as ever, that's just my opinion.
  6. So are the Senior Recruiters at the ACIO/AFCO going to be on LSL or Veng ?
  7. Fcuk nose, ask the old timer aka vent tube tester
  8. Check your PM's. :wink:
  9. Ive told you stop stalking me I dont want your babies, pm returned thanks boots :wink: