Long service didnt get caught!!!

P

plw1970

I am sure this topic has been exhausted in the past, however I am running it again. I have picked up my gong for time served and escaping unscathed from all the crimes I committed. For my sins I need to write my own citation (probably to save someone else the job) and wondered if anyone had a template I could plaigeriese!
Eat meat, carry gun. Eat more meat, carry bigger gun!

Mine was given to me by a LCpl in the admin office when I was attached to a RA Regt.

He said, the RSM didn't think it was right that the Col RA should present it to a medic in the mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plw1970 said:
I am sure this topic has been exhausted in the past, however I am running it again. I have picked up my gong for time served and escaping unscathed from all the crimes I committed. For my sins I need to write my own citation (probably to save someone else the job) and wondered if anyone had a template I could plaigeriese!
Eat meat, carry gun. Eat more meat, carry bigger gun!
PM me an email address and I will send you a copy of mine :D :D

TAM

So long as its not " WO2 Company Sergeant Majot W*****m B**** joined the Army in 197* as a Radar Technician. The following year he elected to change trades to Recovery Mechanic.
Unless you want the entire mess to publicly piss themselves laughing.
:lol: