Long overdue

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Technocratic_Turbine, Feb 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Facebook Link (I don't plagiarise!)

Overturning the 'declaration of independence' by America. Re-take control of the fifth kingdom and set new standards.

Remove such egregious terms as "cell phone", "gas" (rather than petrol/diesel), appropriate use of the letter U in certain words, licence not license, criticise not criticize etc..

Reform education so that greater emphasis is placed on geography and history. No more "Hungary...ain't that some one's belly?".

What would be your manifesto to change the United States of America? Including the sacred constitution!
  2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

This shit again?

3. The only difference is fighting George II not George III.
  4. daz

daz LE

Fugly, Play fair mate, it's been two whole days since it was last posted by a retard who can't find the jokes sticky, for the hard of thinking here it is :D
  5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Didn't that do the rounds back in 2000 about the election of Dubya?
  6. Unfortunately it's still applicable today
  7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Not meaning to be pedantic but its only the US primaries, the Presidential election isn't until November, so not sure how?!?! :?
  8. My bad didn't elaborate. I meant that since 'Dubya' is still in power it would be cause for claiming the fifth kingdom.

On a serious note, I hope McCain isn't voted in. Pledging a 'hundred year war'? He's too old to take power any way.
  9. Probably did, apparently there's something in the American independence bill that if they can't select their president by a certain date after the election, the PM then takes control until they sort it.
    They nearly got stuck with Blair aswell 8O
  10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

My god, I wouldn't think of inflicting that on Trip Wire. :D