Long outage overnight Thursday - Friday am

An apology to all for the long outage. Our hosts had a power failure in their data centre which had all sorts of knock on effects and resulted in over 12 hours offline. We are still missing the server that produces search results, but at least we have the main sites online.

Thank the lord you're back!

It was looking increasingly like I would have to do some work. Phew.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Thank the lord you're back!

It was looking increasingly like I would have to do some work. Phew.
I know what you mean SS, I was even contemplating logging on to JPA.

I know what you mean SS, I was even contemplating logging on to JPA.
Christ on a grifter, things were getting bad then.

An apology to all for the long outage. Our hosts had a power failure in their data centre which had all sorts of knock on effects and resulted in over 12 hours offline. We are still missing the server that produces search results, but at least we have the main sites online.
You do surprise me, I heard it was a particularly vicious virus known as the AMMM Trojan. There have also been a few minor bugsys as well.

You do surprise me, I heard it was a particularly vicious virus known as the AMMM Trojan. There have also been a few minor bugsys as well.
Oi who you calling Minor?;)

Has this had an effect on Last50 and Find Posts in profile, or is it just me that it doesn't want to work for?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Has this had an effect on Last50 and Find Posts in profile, or is it just me that it doesn't want to work for?
The bit where GCO says they are missing the server that produces search result might go a little way to explain.

Now pay attention in the future.

I'm getting this error when clicking on "last 50": connection to 217.146.102.209:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

You thought your iPhone was fucked because one app wasn't working properly? You're a bit precious aren't you.
But also gullible! PM from a Nigerian general on its way......

Arrse life back online, splendid...

Tv was rubbish anyway