Long, hard shites

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ciggie, Nov 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not that it particularly bothered me, but I just curled one off that looked like a pickaxe-handle. Am I ill?
  2. Well if it was two foot long and wood, yeah, I'd be worried.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. This is a phenomena recognised by Roman historians, as Tacitus would have it;
  4. No, just very boring
  5. Nah................ not ill, just speshul
  6. I've just given birth to a medium sized greeny brown slug which judging by it's location when I turned round to inspect my efforts either exited the door at a very strange angle of hit the water and tried to climb it's way out.

I also note that it's twenty past eight in teh evening some twelve hours after my standard morning movement. Time to ask Mrs Wagtail what the fook she put in this evenings dinner>>>
  7. Give it a lick if it tastes of oranges I would see a doctor, if it tastes of shit you are OK.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Have you eaten any pick-axe handles recently?
  9. You're turning into a fucking plant.
  10. I just had a piss and guess what! is smelt like piss!, die of cancer dagnabbit
  11. Is that ciggie creature being funny yet? He's been on my ignore list for some time now, and I wondered if it's safe to read his posts yet.
  12. HHH

HHH LE

No, not yet, you could be waiting a long time, if this is the best he can do.
  13. Thanks HHH.