Long haired guitar carrying cnuts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Oct 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've noticed as of late there is a large increase in the number of unwashed long haired "males" walking around with a guitar bag strapped to their back, then today driving out of Guildford there was around 60 people or so waiting to get into some pub, and nearly every single one of them had one of those fcuking cases on their back. What is the obsession in carrying around something which they probably can't even fcuking play. Or is this just me and my hatred for students coming out again?

2. Perhaps you're jealous because you have:

a) bratty fingers
    b) a gimp in one hand
    c) you're just a gimp
    d) a learning deficiency

so you can't play the guitar? ;)

Feel free to add e/f/g etc if you think of more?

3. e) smudge is a hermer

:p

4. But I can play the guitar :)

5. i'd imagine it might be something to do with the guitartech institute being in Guildford eh? Them all being trainee guitar instructors? Or perhaps you'd prefer a bunch of hoodie clad chav scum rather then someone trying to do something with their life ?

6. You're not a people-person, are you?

Don't worry, it's just you're hatred coming out. Don't fight it: in fact, embrace it and call it 'Friend'.

7. That'll be the Academy of Contemporary Music (ACM).

http://www.acm.ac.uk/

8. Naafi you boring cnut.

9. or that ;-)...

10. Barstard. :)

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

What you don't realise is the true horror of the situation. There you are, getting all precious about long haired blokes with guitars . . . . . but inside those cases, there's no guitars, it's bags of crack and snapped-in-two slappers being disposed of.

12. Have you not seen "Desperado"????

13. It's the time of year I'm afraid. Coughs and colds, flu, chest infections, you just have to grin and bear it.

14. They're gangsters going for the Al Capone art deco look. Inside each case you'll find a Tommy Gun with drum magazine.

15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

It's the annual Air Guitar Championships. Those cases are empty.

[​IMG]