Long haired guitar carrying cnuts

I've noticed as of late there is a large increase in the number of unwashed long haired "males" walking around with a guitar bag strapped to their back, then today driving out of Guildford there was around 60 people or so waiting to get into some pub, and nearly every single one of them had one of those fcuking cases on their back. What is the obsession in carrying around something which they probably can't even fcuking play. Or is this just me and my hatred for students coming out again?

Perhaps you're jealous because you have:

a) bratty fingers
b) a gimp in one hand
c) you're just a gimp
d) a learning deficiency

so you can't play the guitar? ;)

Feel free to add e/f/g etc if you think of more?

e) smudge is a hermer

:p

i'd imagine it might be something to do with the guitartech institute being in Guildford eh? Them all being trainee guitar instructors? Or perhaps you'd prefer a bunch of hoodie clad chav scum rather then someone trying to do something with their life ?

Bradstyley said:
i'd imagine it might be something to do with the guitartech institute being in Guildford eh?
That'll be the Academy of Contemporary Music (ACM).

http://www.acm.ac.uk/

Bradstyley said:
i'd imagine it might be something to do with the guitartech institute being in Guildford eh? Them all being trainee guitar instructors? Or perhaps you'd prefer a bunch of hoodie clad chav scum rather then someone trying to do something with their life ?
Naafi you boring cnut.

Barstard. :)

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
What you don't realise is the true horror of the situation. There you are, getting all precious about long haired blokes with guitars . . . . . but inside those cases, there's no guitars, it's bags of crack and snapped-in-two slappers being disposed of.

They're gangsters going for the Al Capone art deco look. Inside each case you'll find a Tommy Gun with drum magazine.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
It's the annual Air Guitar Championships. Those cases are empty.

Hmmm, carry a guitar or carry a GPMG. No choice here! There such a special kind of rock and roll feeling when pumping 7.62 down range

Guitar walts? Who'd ha thunk it?

On second thoughts, can you really describe air-guitar as walting since it is a recognised musical style in its own right? Bill & Ted, where art thou?

Guitars are for winners.

Biped said:
It's the annual Air Guitar Championships. Those cases are empty.
They're not empty, they have air guitars in them.