Long hair males

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Chuzu, Oct 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst on a course i've seen a male soldier with long hair is it true that the equal ops people have finally stopped caring that male squaddies gonna look like women, or is this one kid just pulling a fast one?

ps ive read the cadet thread and it definitely wasnt one was a male soldier

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Did he have harry black over his eyes?

And a gringo tache?

3. highly unlikely

or is it?..............

maybe it was a female, by some of the muntters ive seen walking around, its highly probable

4. mmmmm......... where was the course?

5. Doesn't sound like a normal soldier. Although only place I've ever seen somebody with long hair (and wearing civvie walking boots, too) was at Leccy - though also seem to remember motorbikes driving around on the airfield, which may have explained it.

In fact, thinking back to times when people were allowed long-hair for whatever reasons - maybe this is not a very wise thread?

6. With the Dutch army probably!

7. Sssssshhhhhhh.

Walls have ears...................................I know that because I found one in my ice-cream.

8. I remember the Nijmegen March back in '87: every time one of the Dutch walked into the beer tent with long hair, the chant went up (usually started by the Danes - great bunch, I found) "Haircut, haircut.." Don't think they were amused :)

9. Male soldiers walking around with long hair without any interference from people with rank are best left well alone.

Male civilians walking around with long hair should be taken to the nearest police station and given haircuts and a day doing block jobs around the cells while a fat sergeant ridicules them and occasionally hits them with a broom handle. A bit like in the old East Germany.

10. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Again in English this time please.

Chuzu wrote
    And you expect to be taken seriously on haircuts!

11. whilst on optag in lydd, there was a fella in dezzies with long hair and a fair bit of beard growthage..

word on the grapevine was he was 1 of "them"

12. One of what? :?

13. THEM, you numpty. Look on Arrsepedia.

14. You have got to be having a WAH

15. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS MEANT BY ONE OF THEM THEN ASK SOMEBODY WHO HAS BEEN IN FOR A WHILE..

DOES THE NAME HEREFORD MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU??