• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Long Course and Selected Place of Residence - Help

I have been posted on a Long Course and want to move my family into our new privately owned house no where near my next posting.

My admin staff have told me that I am not entitled to removals or disturbance allowance because the move isn't to my new unit!!

I will be living in, in the week and travelling home at weekends.

Even though I would have to move my family anyway can I not use the system to move me to my new house instead of my new unit??

Please help the RAAC's don't make much sense to me!!

In that case you ARE entitled to the whole package assuming you are definitley posted - more than 6 months, the criteria is that either the from or to has to be at a duty station. If you are in a quarter you would have to apply for retention as you are not normally allowed to retain a quartter at your old duty station!!

Latest Threads