Lonely heart - dont get rid of me that easy!

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by sjharley1340, Aug 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :x I thought this was a Lonely Hearts forum - what's the matter - does my face not fit or something?!!
  2. sjharley - I have sent you a pm - please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused by having your post removed. You made a good start and then the thread which followed was unhelpful to your cause and degenerated into abuse which is pointless and boring.

Everyone else - please.... enough. The Lonely Hearts forum is not the Naafi Bar. Please keep abuse out of here or it will be deleted without warning. You may not want to use the LH forum yourself but it is run for the benefit of others who do. Any complaints about moderation can be sent to the COs but I am sure you understand that the whole point of moderation on this board is to create a place for people to post without being scared away, subject to abuse or caught up in the arguments of others.
  3. Thank you! PM received and much appreciated. Sorry Scaryspice got so much stick!!
  4. I do beleive one of our very own is advertising for friendship of the sweeter sex. Please allow me to show you the way.......

Click me to meet me
  5. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Don't worry mate I'm used to it. Sorry I didn't PM you earlier as well to explain. Where possible I try to delete the drivel and leave the good stuff but once the whole thread dives into the abyss it gets culled.
  6. SJH.... I wasn't aware your piccie had made it into the open :)
  7. More like window shopping with a housebrick :D
  9. Desperate?
  10. No, just can't be arrsed to make the effort to go in , but if I see something that takes me fancy......
  12. Hmmm, motorbikes. Would that be a 1340 flathead Harley?

Maybe in a Night Train?
  13. You clearly dont know your Harleys.
    1340 flathead, I dont think so!