LONELY GIRLY

girlywhirly said:
I'm still lonely :(

is there a brave, handsome, NICE officer out there who would rescue me ?

check me out - I'm the one with long legs in "Lonely Hearts"

xxx :D
Long legs? Could I suggest you wrap them round your neck and strangle yourself?

Instead of trawling the internet for your next "victim" can i suggest the real world...

its just outside your front door.

Why cant you get a bloke? are your long legs encased in calipers and topped off with built up shoes?

Why are you posting this and targetting officers? is it because you're a gold digger, or you've twigged they're a bit slow?

did you know you can hire a wood chipper for £75.00 a day from HSS ... why dont you, and then jump in the c unt. :D

We need far more details curly-wurly. For starters, can you enter and exit your home through any entrance other than the French doors? Do you have your own hair and teeth?
Do you scare small children and animals?
Does your backside have its own post-code?
Do you have a free bus pass?

Girlywhirly for gods sake stop being tight and get yer arrse over to Uniform Dating!!!

Leave the guys on here alone, they're not here to look for lurve!!!! If they decide they quite like the sound of you they will let you know...but hunting them down isn't providing them with much of a chase is it??!!

Exactly, if you are so lurvely - what with your long legs and all...why do you need (for want of a better phrase) to "Advertise Your Gash"?

AND you want an officer, and they are like, not even proper blokes.

How about you post a picture of you with a catering tin of sweetcorn lodged in your ricker, sucking off a great dane.

not for any particular reason, it just might be funny.

Oh, and by the way, this bank holiday HSS are doing chainsaws half price, £35.00 a day, why dont you get one and bury it in your snatch.

£35 SF? She can't afford that - it will cost her that amount driving round in cabs on the 'camp circuit' waving her battered starfish at ACC rodneys.

shortfuse said:
How about you post a picture of you with a catering tin of sweetcorn lodged in your ricker, sucking off a great dane.

Oh, and by the way, this bank holiday HSS are doing chainsaws half price, £35.00 a day, why dont you get one and bury it in your snatch.
I've gotta say Shortfuse, I'm enjoying your HSS adverts far more than that twat Oddies efforts for B&Q. Are you on commission? :D

sandmanfez said:
shortfuse said:

I've gotta say Shortfuse, I'm enjoying your HSS adverts far more than that t**t Oddies efforts for B&Q. Are you on commission? :D
unfortunately no, perhaps i should think about going into advertising, can anyone in that field give me any advice on how i could break in.

Just checked again, for a smaller budget, you can get bolt croppers for £7.50 a day, why dont you snip your p1ssers off and stick them on as eyelids?

Latest Threads