London's burning

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
This is totally wrong, whilst it must be admitted that there were errors made in both the (re)-construction of the building and the Fire Brigade training to deal with such incidents.

The removing the 'Head of Shed' is politically motivated. I hope that DANY COTTON takes them to the employment tribunal or is suitably compensated. I trust the FBU rank and file will support her.

If this is the policy of the 'LONDON COUNCIL', then perhaps there should also be a campaign to remove the 'SPINELESS HEAD OF SHED' of the 'LONDON COUNCIL', i.e. heres your P45 & directions to the job centre Mr Khan and don't let the door slam on your arrse on the way out.
She was due to retire in April 2020, she is getting paid up to and including her due retirement date and then will receive her full pension which will be a damn sight more than most on here earn.
She is fine.

I still Khan is a xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx though.

Do the pictures not tell it?
They're smiling because she's going ?
Some think she's alright, some can't stand her. The crowds you're seeing are more about the way she's being scapegoated by Khan et al than about her being some sort of inspirational leader.
That's why I asked, you can't always tell from a photo.
I remember an RSM being applauded as he was pulled through camp in a landrover. The man was a c***. Most of us were clapping because he was going. The c***.
I agree that Dany Cotton has been stitched up, though.

Seadog

ADC
In today’s Telegraph, a couple Grenfell survivors / victims relatives are having a Liverpudlian Class whinge at Commissioner Cotton’s send off. Marks of respect are disrespectful.

In today’s Telegraph, a couple Grenfell survivors / victims relatives are having a Liverpudlian Class whinge at Commissioner Cotton’s send off. Marks of respect are disrespectful.
I saw that being discussed on the news this morning.
She’s already gone early, despite no direct culpability being attributed to her personally. Perhaps those people were expecting buttons torn off her uniform and people turning their backs as she walked past?

I saw that being discussed on the news this morning.
She’s already gone early, despite no direct culpability being attributed to her personally. Perhaps those people were expecting buttons torn off her uniform and people turning their backs as she walked past?
Once they've joined the Fire Brigade and done a few shouts, I will give their comments on disrespect the gravity they currently lack.

Dicky Ticker

War Hero
There should be a thread called Sydney's (or rather, NSW) is burning.
It's not just NSW, although according to the British press that's all there is in Australia...

The East coast fires so far have chewed through an area of 19,000 square miles, that's more than twice the area of Wales.....

It's not just NSW, although according to the British press that's all there is in Australia...

The East coast fires so far have chewed through an area of 19,000 square miles, that's more than twice the area of Wales.....
What's that In London buses/ Nelsons Column sizeage?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DB_Cooper Army Reserve 279
MoD_RSS Royal Air Force 0
Mr_Fingerz The Intelligence Cell 76

Latest Threads