London's burning

Which Fire Brigade has been under reporting Accidents and injuries to their staff in contravention of RIDDOR.

Which Fire Brigade has been paying injured staff off directly to avoid RIDDOR and litigation.

Which Fire Brigade had absolutely no injuries to report for a really big fire that had hundreds of staff attending.

Which Fire Brigade will be having a vacancy for a very senior post in the near future.

Which Fire Brigade has been under reporting Accidents and injuries to their staff in contravention of RIDDOR.

Which Fire Brigade has been paying injured staff off directly to avoid RIDDOR and litigation.

Which Fire Brigade had absolutely no injuries to report for a really big fire that had hundreds of staff attending.

Which Fire Brigade will be having a vacancy for a very senior post in the near future.
is it the same one that after a few years of PC job tittles is going back to FF, LFF, Subbie and Stn Off, fixing something that was not broken in the first place

Fark me, that’s a long starter for ten Bamber.

is it the same one that after a few years of PC job tittles is going back to FF, LFF, Subbie and Stn Off, fixing something that was not broken in the first place
I heard about the reversion back to the old titles back in 2017 whilst on a course with a guy from the LFB. To the best of my knowledge it’s still not happened. I could see it never happening from a cost versus benefit viewpoint.

Channel 4’s Dispatches programme on Monday will look at the fire service response.

Grenfell: Did the Fire Brigade Fail? - Channel 4 Dispatches

The FBU have already responded.

https://www.fbu.org.uk/news/2019/02/15/fbu-responds-upcoming-channel-4-dispatches-grenfell

“Firefighters risked their lives that night to save others, and were placed in an utterly impossible situation because of the failure of the building. Before any firefighter arrived, before any 999 calls were made, the building was a potential death trap. The building was wrapped in flammable cladding which caused the fire to spread at an unprecedented, and rapid rate.
“We have longstanding criticisms of fire and rescue policy in the UK, and have in the past made many criticisms of individual fire and rescue services, including the London Fire Brigade. The FBU has made urgent recommendations for a review of the stay put policy, but we are clear that this is a national matter which government should initiate. The government has been too slow to respond, both in terms of unsafe building materials and reviewing national fire and rescue policy.”

Channel 4’s Dispatches programme on Monday will look at the fire service response.

Grenfell: Did the Fire Brigade Fail? - Channel 4 Dispatches

The FBU have already responded.

https://www.fbu.org.uk/news/2019/02/15/fbu-responds-upcoming-channel-4-dispatches-grenfell

“Firefighters risked their lives that night to save others, and were placed in an utterly impossible situation because of the failure of the building. Before any firefighter arrived, before any 999 calls were made, the building was a potential death trap. The building was wrapped in flammable cladding which caused the fire to spread at an unprecedented, and rapid rate.
“We have longstanding criticisms of fire and rescue policy in the UK, and have in the past made many criticisms of individual fire and rescue services, including the London Fire Brigade. The FBU has made urgent recommendations for a review of the stay put policy, but we are clear that this is a national matter which government should initiate. The government has been too slow to respond, both in terms of unsafe building materials and reviewing national fire and rescue policy.”
I stated on day three of the inquest the FB will get the blame, not the mingers leaving rubbish everywhere

Is it the Outer Hebrides ?

I stated on day three of the inquest the FB will get the blame, not the mingers leaving rubbish everywhere
It will be interesting to see if Dispatches has anything new to offer that hasn’t already been aired at the inquiry regarding the FB response. Given that the inquiry isn’t expected to reconvene until later this year and that a weight of evidence and testimony still remains to be heard regarding some of the most fundamental matters surrounding the entire issue, the cynic in me is already gearing up for a subjective hatchet job based on 20/20 hindsight and unrealistic speculation. We’ll see.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DB_Cooper Army Reserve 279
MoD_RSS Royal Air Force 0
Mr_Fingerz The Intelligence Cell 76