London's burning

Years ago when I told my dad I was giving up my clerking job in the council and joining the army he nearly wet himself laughing and told me that in the future all that adventure wouldn't stack up against a gold plated pension and immunity from blame. On reflection, he did have a point

Has the lachrymose Dany Cotton resigned yet? Loved her laughable performance at the enquiry where she demonstrated an inability to grasp the need for contingency planning and a massive sense of institutional arrogance,, which is sort of why she should exit next to be seen in a criminal court, hopefully...

Has the lachrymose Dany Cotton resigned yet? Loved her laughable performance at the enquiry where she demonstrated an inability to grasp the need for contingency planning and a massive sense of institutional arrogance,, which is sort of why she should exit next to be seen in a criminal court, hopefully...
Oh look, another sock puppet.

I get the feeling if anyone raised any questions on the validity of any claim, it not slapped down for racism, would have received a reply from a supervisor,

"Comrade, X, it is only the money raised by taxing racist and reactionary gammons, so it is to be paid to out to our oppressed immigrant friends without any question whatsoever".

A hundred thousand plus paid out in some cases without any checks. It smacks of more than mere incompetence. Quite possibly organised fraud on a massive scale involving council employees.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DB_Cooper Army Reserve 279
MoD_RSS Royal Air Force 0
Mr_Fingerz The Intelligence Cell 76