London's burning

Chef

LE
And incarceration at £30k per scrote per year.
And I'll wager my left nut not one of them is deported within a year of "finishing" their sentence.

Me? I'd hang the f**kers.
I would suggest that they're simply fingerprinted, DNA'd and mugshot.

Then deported with the reminder that if they EVER show their faces in this country the fraud sentence will be served prior to being deported again.

Oh and they are no longer eligible for legal aid nor any member of their family, real, imagined or dead.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Visitors evacuated as huge fire broke out at Chester Zoo, animals are also being evacuated and fire is being put out at this moment! #CheshireLive in the #UK.

I assume you mean those who paid it out without question or proof of any sort.
They were just as bad!
A former finance manager for Kensington and Chelsea Council has admitted defrauding Grenfell Tower victims in order to pay for holidays, pay for expensive dinners and to gamble online. Jenny McDonagh took £62,000 meant for survivors of the tragedy using pre-paid credit cards and paid for trips to Dubai and Los Angeles. McDonagh, 39, was first arrested on August 1 and used a stolen card again two days later.
She was sentenced to five and a half years in jail

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Keep yer eyes on the Tabloids
as well as the 14 convicted so far
another 14 are still in the system awaiting a court date
one recent crook Abolaji Onafayu a father of five told the Council that Zainab Deen was his sister and that he lived with her , he must have had the same Maths teacher as a certain large politician, the problem being that Zainab Deens father is 52 years old, and Mr Onafayu is 53 !!!!!!!

anglo

LE
Do those numbers include the cash spent on their hotels, or just the funds they were given?
They where given money and housed in hotels
IE
"As a result, he was housed in the four-star Grosvenor Hotel for nearly a year, at a cost of £23,500, before racking up another £13,000 after he was rehoused. When he was arrested in June, he claimed temporary insanity, caused by not eating during Ramadan, and denied fraud. He will be sentenced later next week."

"The total taken from funds intended for victims by those convicted stands at around £670,000. Not only is it unlikely ever to be recouped but there are more cases in the pipeline".

I suppoes the people checking this lot would have been deemed racist if they had
refused payment, plus the difficulty in sorting out who's who,
I doubt if anybody really knew who and how many lived in the tower

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
IE
"As a result, he was housed in the four-star Grosvenor Hotel for nearly a year, at a cost of £23,500, before racking up another £13,000 after he was rehoused. When he was arrested in June, he claimed temporary insanity, caused by not eating during Ramadan, and denied fraud. He will be sentenced later next week."

"The total taken from funds intended for victims by those convicted stands at around £670,000. Not only is it unlikely ever to be recouped but there are more cases in the pipeline".

I suppoes the people checking this lot would have been deemed racist if they had
The checks must have been non existent, especially if, as one of the scrotes did, claimed to be homeless and was sleeping in the stairwells - namely number 5, Abdelkarim Rekaya, to the tune of £88,183.70. How the fùck do you go from sleeping in a stairwell to a 4 star hotel to a studio flat in Chelsea, he should've been fùcked off to the nearest hostel.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
RIP
Mrs M's liberal twittishness in barring investigation, identification and punishment of illegals on the one hand and subletting on the other has a lot to answer for and we are paying. Plus the police, court and not least lawyer's costs (a legal feeding frenzy this is) on top of what will surely top £1m in direct fraud.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I understand the inquiry will not reconvene until the end of 2019. I trust there will be the odd parade/march/memorial service to ensure we are not allowed to forget - but no need because there are still quite a few scrotes who decided to get in on the "gimme" action and are to be tried.

It does seem a bit strange to me that these people who keep the whole Grenfell remembering going don't say an awful lot about them and I've only seen a couple of comments about such disgusting thieves.

Wouldn't it be good if all 14 were put before a televised firing squad as a deterrent to others?.
Firing squad?
Over the years I have sung this verse from "The Mikado" many times.
(Sung by the Mikado)
"My object all sublime
I shall achieve in time—
To let the punishment fit the crime,
The punishment fit the crime;
And make each prisoner pent
Unwillingly represent
A source of innocent merriment,
Of innocent merriment!"

Given those sentiments, I would imagine a public burning at the stake would be apposite.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
IE

its predicted to exceed one million pounds

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DB_Cooper Army Reserve 279
MoD_RSS Royal Air Force 0
Mr_Fingerz The Intelligence Cell 76

Latest Threads