Yonatan Eyob: 92000: 3.33 years
Sharife Elwhabe: 93230: No data
Derrick Peters: 40,000: 6 years
Jenny McDonagh: 62,000: 5.5 years
Antonio Gouveia: 53,456: 3.16 years
Moses Ettienne: 40,000: Pending
Mohammed Syed Rinku: 5070: 1.5 years

Total amount: £649,012

My contact in high places tells me the greatest fun will be when the principal players in this pantomime get to give evidence, third world corruption stylee.

That tower block had more people in it than were on The Balcony, ffs.
I just don't understand why the powers that be did not simply study the Community Charge listings and/or the Electoral Roll and/or the tenancy listings.
If a name did not appear on these then no payment. How come the best part of £1M has been handed out to people who simply were not in residence? A head should roll somewhere.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I just don't understand why the powers that be did not simply study the Community Charge listings and/or the Electoral Roll and/or the tenancy listings.
Race?
Creed?
Colour?
Ethnic?

That's the staff, by the way.

If a name did not appear on these then no payment. How come the best part of £1M has been handed out to people who simply were not in residence? A head should roll somewhere.
I doubt very much that more than a slack handfull of the flats occupants could be described as net contributors.

I doubt very much that more than a slack handfull of the flats occupants could be described as net contributors.
As many as that? I would say all were on some form of benefit that paid more than the tax they paid.

Go back to the time of the incident.The senior police officer at the time (can't remember her name) made a statement that the investigation was not going to concern itself with the legal status of the residents but was going to look at the cause of the fire.(That's the gist.I cannot recall it all verbatim)

We already have this chap's score, but now we have his tariff as well.

Mohammad Gamoota: 6,784: 1.5 years
Joyce Msokeri: 19,000: 4.5 years
Anh Nhu Nguyen: 12,500: 1.75
Elaine Douglas+Tommy Brooks (double award) 125,000: 6.25 years
Abolaji Onafuye: 32,500: Pending
Koffi Kouakou: 24,572: 4 years.
Abdelkarim Rekaya: 60,000: Pending
Yonatan Eyob: 92,000: 3.33 years
Sharife Elwhabe: 93,230: No data
Derrick Peters: 40,000: 6 years
Jenny McDonagh: 62,000: 5.5 years
Antonio Gouveia: 53,456: 3.16 years