London's burning

So now the respected British inquiry system gets turned into yet another PC circus.

May is making herself even more of a useless product of tokenism.

This photo is an example of her un-bridelled fear, she looks petrified she has a fear that people can now smell and you often attract what you fear, she will crawl on her belly to anyone or any issue she can to save her skin because she has to and she will be manipulated by all who want or need something from this country or her Government (i;m mainly thinking brexit here, but there are other examples), in my opinion she should not be leading this country she is a busted flush and a liability, she is a clear and present danger to it.

And i say this as someone who generally leans Tory, i thought she'd make a good leader, i was wrong she is no Thatcher. I honestly ache for the country, recently i watched on the Parliament channel John Majors leaving speech from Downing street, in it he mentioned about how he was leaving the country in rude health financially i felt a lump in my throat as he said that because i can't see that happening again in my life time, we have had a succession of bad PM's Blair, Brown, Cameron and her, its enough to make you want to cry.

I look forward to the official report on the fire and it showing the amount of fire doors either being substituted for ‘prettier” uPVC replacements or being wedged open (for covenience), bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles being stored in escape routes, general rubbish being left in areas of a fire escape route and mongs acting like complete cùnts with regard to cooking habits and general site husbandry.
I may be wrong, but in my experience, tenants of this type of building have to shoulder some of the blame.
With regard to the type of cladding installed on Grenfell look no further than the committee responsible for the specification which all came down to cost. For a few 10thousands, the more fire retardant grade panels could have been installed.

Can't she afford a jacket that fits?
the picture actually has Grenfell tower written above it like anyone could mistake it for anything else, i also note it has eyesore written below it which considering it will apparently sit on the staircase of Downing st is fitting, i can see it now.. a world leader making a beeline for it!

I welcome this inquiry, notwithstanding all the usual pc- driven 'noises off' from the usual rabble rousers and politicians with agendas. Some individuals (perhaps organisations) need to fall spectacularly from grace for this tragedy and I truly hope the fragrant Emma Dent Code is one of them, the odious specimen that she is. If a few criminals, masquerading as 'victims' are brought to book too, even better.

I welcome this inquiry, notwithstanding all the usual pc- driven 'noises off' from the usual rabble rousers and politicians with agendas. Some individuals (perhaps organisations) need to fall spectacularly from grace for this tragedy and I truly hope the fragrant Emma Dent Code is one of them, the odious specimen that she is. If a few criminals, masquerading as 'victims' are brought to book too, even better.
I can't be the only person that think inquiries should be about laying out/discovering the complex web of facts, not some Americanised turbo emoting competition.

I realise family members are grieving, however rolling them up to chimp off clichèd misery in no way adds any value to what should be a cold and logical process without being hindered by all the chin wobbling going on (and being filmed!!)

I can't be the only person that think inquiries should be about laying out/discovering the complex web of facts, not some Americanised turbo emoting competition.

I realise family members are grieving, however rolling them up to chimp off clichèd misery in no way adds any value to what should be a cold and logical process without being hindered by all the chin wobbling going on (and being filmed!!)
Totally agree with you there. The grief fest today would have put Liverpool to shame.

I am in total agreement with you. Its taken too long for the inquiry to start and this is going to waste a week and a half, never mind the extra expense. The inquest is the place for family statements etc.

Don’t disagree with any of that, but inevitably, the media and certain elements in society are controlling the agenda here. It’s the (Americanised) society we have become, ever since the People’s Princess was laid to rest.
Add in the poor ‘refugee’ element and you have the perfect storm.

I think Sir Martin thought "let's get this over with in the first few days - then we can get on with it". I fear when the 50th victims and beyond family starts to say their piece then I'm afraid it'll rather wash over the Inquiry. They'll have heard it all before.

I think Sir Martin thought "let's get this over with in the first few days - then we can get on with it". I fear when the 50th victims and beyond family starts to say their piece then I'm afraid it'll rather wash over the Inquiry. They'll have heard it all before.
Unless it's a cunning ruse to establish what percentage think it was 'allahs will'...day 8 we have a clear majority...allah is fined 5 shillings and inquiry concluded and we can go for a spot of lunch.

Last edited:
Major bleat-fest on BBC One: "Grenfell, who is to blame?"

Did we not establish that it was our disappearing Ethiopian taxi driver chum? He who already seemed to have his bags packed, and made like a swastika as the fire took hold?

Major bleat-fest on BBC One: "Grenfell, who is to blame?"

Did we not establish that it was our disappearing Ethiopian taxi driver chum?
Just watched it there. If the claims hold true about people signing off on materials untested etc.. I think a few folk are fcuked.

Lots of complaints about inflammable stuff left in the lobbies on each floor.

Now let me guess who left it there because their sense of entitlement means doing anything except demanding more free stuff is someone else's responsibility.

Fuckem.