LE
Book Reviewer
So Man has Handgun Illegally
Police order him to stop multiple times, man ignores them
Man due to his own stupidity has 4 new orifices
Town burns itself down for Justice for Man
Mans friends and family admit he was into "Things"

Sounds Like Darwin won again

I guess its just been too long since the last riot in the Broadwater Farm area - the locals must've wanted a sequel!

Funny how shops are being looted & petrol bombs are being used as a consequence of a peaceful protest about "justice".

So Man has Handgun Illegally
Police order him to stop multiple times, man ignores them
Man due to his own stupidity has 4 new orifices
Town burns itself down for Justice for Man
Mans friends and family admit he was into "Things"

Sounds Like Darwin won again
Didn't Man also shoot a copper, who only survived because the bullet hit his radio? Or am I thinking of another gun toting criminal?

London's Burning
Well, it's a start.

Didn't Man also shoot a copper, who only survived because the bullet hit his radio? Or am I thinking of another gun toting criminal?
I hadnt seen that part, hell empty the mag into the ******* chav if thats the case.

It's a shithole anyway. Too many cash converters poundlands and dodgy fast food places. The place needs renovating and each astra had 97000 miles on the clock. Just what was needed a good old fashioned
Kick off.

tsg scare me, once saw them raid some swines house

This BBC coverage is unreal. They'd be singing a different tune if it was their Audi's burning in West Ealing.
F-ing right it's unreal! Did you catch her continuously trying to say something to the tune of "couldn't this have been avoided if a police officer had talked to the protesters?" Really want to know what planet she lives on.

F-ing right it's unreal! Did you catch her continuously trying to say something to the tune of "couldn't this have been avoided if a police officer had talked to the protesters?" Really want to know what planet she lives on.
Planet Guardian.:roll:

My eldest is on his way there in blue covvies and balaclava. Him and a load of others have been stopped from going home after their shift, told to kit up and get in there. They are not happy campers and I would not like to be the one who gets in their way when they arrive.

From the BBC website: "Are you in Tottenham? Were you at the protest? Please fill in the form below if you are willing to be interviewed by the BBC."

Is this really the best the Beeb can do?

I must remember to give them a call about "police brutaliteeee" as soon as I get my trolly of stolen HiFis back to me housing benefit gaffe.

My eldest is on his way there in blue covvies and balaclava. Him and a load of others have been stopped from going home after their shift, told to kit up and get in there. They are not happy campers and I would not like to be the one who gets in their way when they arrive.
Young people these days; overtime and a chance to give Biblical shoeings to Crusty Jugglers - what more do they want?!:biggrin: