Londons Annual Camp

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by RP578, Aug 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Are you guys changing your Ex location in light of current events? There's plenty of room up at Catterick if you feel like joining us this Sept! :D
  2. From what I hear it's still going on... just not bringing any blank! :twisted:

T C
  3. msr

msr LE

Is it a Bowmanisation camp?
  4. Is this a wah? They're off to Georgia!

T C
  5. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Drive the coaches the long way round, and pretend SPTA is Georgia. If the TM has some imagination he will round up a load of plasterers, labourers and tilers from London building sites to work as OPFOR.
  6. no it's not a wah, they were meant to be heading over there in sept, but location has now changed.
  7. I suppose there's always the OTHER Georgia.
  8. The Weather in Sennybridge is just like Georgia at this time of year, and you can't understand the locals!!! Perhaps you should give that a bash
  9. Funny you saying that, as it appears that where they are now heading.

now me personally i would have fecked them off to either Brecon or Otterburn
  10. Really!!! I had no idea :wink:
  11. Unlucky London's we went there in 04 u can always come to Romania with us still u were always behind in camps and tours, standing by for incoming
  12. Hollos, you evidently know that LONDONS did Romania in 00. If you want to know if bears sh*t in the woods, no they don't, they do it on the tracks and then come into the harbour area and nick scoff from bashas - as members of A & B Coys will testify. If conditions haven't improved in camp, be prepared to throw used loo paper in a nice plastic basket beside the bog - small bore pipes cant cope with wads of the English stuff. Good field firing and amazing countryside if you get into the mountains for dry training - enjoy!
  13. I suppose locals getting pissed and picking fight with super power makes a change from crab air not having any aeroplanes .As an excuse to bin an overseas camp .Supposedly going to cyprus next year so sennybridge it is
    for us :p
  14. That's were we r going straight into the mountains the crabs have already delayed the return trip till Sunday afternoon so i guess that means Tuesday at the earliest and some rapid phone calls to my employer we have been brifed up about the bear threat we have to have anti bear stag/patrol on at all times oh its going to fun :D
  15. That sounds like Ukraine, where B Coy convinced one of the lads there was a Bear threat, they told him he had been selected for 'Bear Watch', daft sod spent all night patrolling camp perimeter! Have fun, leave the gypsies alone H.