London Zoo audit

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fairy_nuff, Aug 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Today they are weighing and measuring all the animals in London Zoo, should the same be done on arrse for the arssers?

2. That's going to be a barrel of laughs when they get to the insects.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Why? I know I'm short(ish) and fat.

4. No but maybe for past conquests. That would be scary.

5. How do you count the ants?

6. 1, 2, 3, 4, .... 375,287, 375,288, 375,289....

7. Ants Nest x 1, complete to CES....

Rodney2q

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's OK if the little bastards are all still, if they are scurrying around it will be more like 1,2,3 bugger ... 1,2,3,4,5 grrr fuck....1,2,3,4, 5...FUCK IT!! 1 million.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Who cares your the audit if you say there is 13,456,765 who's to say your wrong

10. Zoo keeper: oh no, there's a deficiency!!!! We're missing one of the giant screeching cockroaches!!!!
    Zoo superintendent: Don't worry, it's the Wall-eyed Mr whippy, we transferred him to ARRSE!!!
    EM: MWUahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

• Like Like x 1
  11. This does sound like the perfect skive, conducting a 100% check on all animals = get last years figures and write them down again. I mean you're going to know if you're diffy one elephant. You can just guess at the ants.

12. Yes but what if you have acquired an elephant and now have 3 instead of 2?

13. Depends if it is on your ET or not, if it is it'll be on the elephant SSR, if not conceal third elephant in store as a spare.

• Like Like x 1
  14. This is true, but what if it is surplus, should it not be returned to SQ's.

15. Are elephants starred items?

• Like Like x 1