• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

London Warmers into the bank

#1
How about a few warmers into the bank with pre-drinks-drinks in prep for Friday's onslaught in the City?

If Poppy can make it to Richmond, North Yorkshire for a slurp, and others are bladdered at their desks most of the week, maybe a couple of gentle neck-oils in the Raglan or the Watling won't go amiss?

How about celebrating the 6th day after Ascension Day on Wednesday evening 31 May at 18:00?

BTW - I will be Churching the Mayor of Rushmoor tomorrow (hope there isnt a law against it? Will any of you be there?
 
#2
Crusader said:
How about a few warmers into the bank with pre-drinks-drinks in prep for Friday's onslaught in the City?

If Poppy can make it to Richmond, North Yorkshire for a slurp, and others are bladdered at their desks most of the week, maybe a couple of gentle neck-oils in the Raglan or the Watling won't go amiss?

How about celebrating the 6th day after Ascension Day on Wednesday evening 31 May at 18:00?

BTW - I will be Churching the Mayor of Rushmoor tomorrow (hope there isnt a law against it? Will any of you be there?
Watling - Bow Lane - 18:00 - I will be there Crusader
 
#3
Was one of you wearing a pink shirt? Didn't have time to drop in as I finished work late (19:30), but detoured past the place on the way to the station. As I thought, nothing but suits present. :(
 
#4
putteesinmyhands said:
Was one of you wearing a pink shirt? Didn't have time to drop in as I finished work late (19:30), but detoured past the place on the way to the station. As I thought, nothing but suits present. :(
No, the pink would have been my eyes.....(rat-arrsed) but I am a suit, as were all others as you correctly observed. Started there at lunch time. Fell asleep on the train home....dribbled, snored and woke-up three stops past where I really wanted to be. Must have been a good session!
 
#5
I've done that in the past. My record is LONDON - BEDFORD - BRIGHTON - BEDFORD - then woke up at my stop, just as the doors closed. Left London about midnight, got home at 07:30. Lucky it was a Friday/Saturday.
 
#6
putteesinmyhands said:
I've done that in the past. My record is LONDON - BEDFORD - BRIGHTON - BEDFORD - then woke up at my stop, just as the doors closed. Left London about midnight, got home at 07:30. Lucky it was a Friday/Saturday.
I think my best effort was London to Reading. Missed Reading and woke up at Bristol at about 01:00 on a freezing December night. Slept (badly) on a bench until the first train came through at about 05:30.
 
#7
putteesinmyhands said:
Was one of you wearing a pink shirt? Didn't have time to drop in as I finished work late (19:30), but detoured past the place on the way to the station. As I thought, nothing but suits present. :(
Just realised...I had a pink tie on with a blue shirt.
 

Latest Threads