London - Two stabbed to death already. What next for the rest of 2019?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
My granny was always generous when it came to pocket money.
And on that jocular note - Where the hell was his mum/granny/uncles when all this was going on?
If I'd pitched up at home waving a bundle of banknotes, or possessing things my parents hadn't bought for me, there'd be hell to pay.
Likewise, if I were out riding a scooter, or in fact 'out, where the folks din't know where I was.
You're old fashioned and controlling, the left will not allow such repression of innocent children.
Your days are marked, racist !

[URL='https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/04/murdered-teenager-amaan-shakoor-wonderful-son-never-came-home/' said:
Murdered teenager Amaan Shakoor was 'wonderful son' who never came home[/URL]
At first I thought that the wonderful part about him was that he didn't go home. As in, 'he's good to his mother. Never goes home'.

I now see that I was wrong.

I was born and bred in London and lived there most my life , left for the sticks ten years ago and the four occasions Ive gone back for a visit Ive not enjoyed myself
I can see why. I sympathise with any genuine Londoner who wants to leave but can't for one reason or another.
Build a wall around it & make Sadiq Khan pay for it.

Easily led teenager only eligible for a youth sentence on a scooter type thing having been being bunged a few quid is prime choice for delivering "product" especially if doing so in person might otherwise raise ones risk profile in terms of Plod.

Risk of annoying local talent or perhaps gaining the attention of some deeply unpleasant and expansionist Turkish or Albanian gentlemen ?

Ah they don't do youth sentences. But at least it's not you.

Lad is a victim of more than his killers
Which is a line we'll hear ad infinitum from 'community leaders' who feel that all black youths are victims by the lack of opportunities or prospects, and are being held back by the bad Tory Government, racist Police, ad nauseam

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Likewise, if I were out riding a scooter, or in fact 'out, where the folks din't know where I was.
When I was that age I could have been anywhere within about a 5 mile radius of home, and apart from some light sabotage to a major road system being built, making and testing small explosive/incendary devices, making home brew beer, cigarette and booze dealing (at school only), numerous fights with S***t R****y, several 'incidents' with the older teenage girl from next door and her slightly older sister (seperately), that punch up with the kid with braces, software piracy, selling homework answers, rabbit and pheasant poaching, drink driving of a steam engine (private land) learning to drive a tractor, and drawning cocks on school property I wasn't up to anything bad*.

*other than anything I've forgotten to mention or deliberatly omitted.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
When I was that age I could have been anywhere within about a 5 mile radius of home, and apart from some light sabotage to a major road system being built, making and testing small explosive/incendary devices, making home brew beer, cigarette and booze dealing (at school only), numerous fights with S***t R****y, several 'incidents' with the older teenage girl from next door and her slightly older sister (seperately), that punch up with the kid with braces, software piracy, selling homework answers, rabbit and pheasant poaching, drink driving of a steam engine (private land) learning to drive a tractor, and drawning cocks on school property I wasn't up to anything bad*.

*other than anything I've forgotten to mention or deliberatly omitted.
Don't tell me the explosives were for a bit of lazy fishing

Don't tell me the explosives were for a bit of lazy fishing
not in the canal that went through the village, although it was a lot better after it was cleaned up and rebuilt, still the dye manufacturer pumped many many chemicals into the river (Black Brook had the name for a good reason)

Thats the one. From the percentages & proportions that article gives, it highlights the need for a gang database.
It does say that 96% of the individuals on it have been sanctioned for a criminal offense so it's hardly discriminatory.
Neither is the fact that 80% on that database are black, but it does give some indication of their readiness to commit crime, particularly crimes involving violence.
But there are always those like Sadiq Khan who will claim not to see the wood for the trees.

Doesn't want to upset the electorate does he?

Anyone seen any figures relating to colour regarding perps/victims of murders in London last year?

Last edited:
To be honest, I'm still angry at how long it took British Transport Police to state out loud the ethnicity of the suspect for the Surrey train stabbing last week. Was it something like six hours that all they said was, 'Tall, with a beard, wearing a tracksuit?'

I'd've thought that skin colour would be fairly central to a description - and a rather lesser concern with a potential murderer on the loose than upsetting some skewed set of social niceties.

I'm a bit awkward like that.

To be honest, I'm still angry at how long it took British Transport Police to state out loud the ethnicity of the suspect for the Surrey train stabbing last week. Was it something like six hours that all they said was, 'Tall, with a beard, wearing a tracksuit?'

I'd've thought that skin colour would be fairly central to a description - and a rather lesser concern with a potential murderer on the loose than upsetting some skewed set of social niceties.

I'm a bit awkward like that.

Probably the next is "Gleaming white teeth "

Latest Threads