London - Two stabbed to death already. What next for the rest of 2019?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Immigrants......... our homegrown boyos are fighting back.........

Man had knife and stun gun at busy Cardiff entertainment complex
Walesonline.co.uk said:
Judge Neil Bidder QC described the weapon as a “vicious-looking knife”.
Judge Neil Bidder QC should stop watching Disney's Fantasia and visit a trickcyclist to stop him anthropomorphising inanimate objects.
Hoplophobia does not become a Silk.

Aamir Mohammed of Walesonline does a good line in weasel words too.
If a folding knife has the blade ready to use, probably more than 99% of people would say it is open.
Similarly when the blade is not ready to cut something those same people would say it's closed.
However according to this journo it isn't closed it's "concealed."

The drippy box.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Noduff, it must have taken hours of agonising deliberation for the poor sod who composed those charts to choose which colours to use so's not to upset any particular group.

Noduff, it must have taken hours of agonising deliberation for the poor sod who composed those charts to choose which colours to use so's not to upset any particular group.
I'm not certain about the black lettering against a white background. I'm sure there is something racist about that.

Oddly his mother Jada had only just moved to the area from Nottingham to take care of the boys grandmother, Jayden was the youngest of five siblings, whose father lives in Jamaica, a close family friend said he was Sometimes a bit of a bad boy, who loved money and the good things in life , speaking from his home in Nottingham here Jayden lived on and off until about a year ago ???? Levi Clayton said he may have done a bit of petty crime and he got in with the wrong crowd when he moved to London !!
So it sounds like he was a a bit liberal with other peoples property and wanted money quickly rather than an education ?

they ran him down with a Mercedes, odd you never see drug dealers driving a Kia or Dacia !!

the young man concerned
Sitting on a 125cc scooter

View attachment 370838
The communist Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation are pumping out the lies again,

Until the cultural and ethnic issues are recognised i.e. that this is currently an issue primarily relating to black and ethnic minority [PC phrase slipped in under the radar] then there won't be any improvement.

That said, improvement won't come in my lifetime as this has come about (IMHO) from the large number of immigrants living in ghettoes and being part of organised gangs etc where the culture is one of violence, often fuelled by drugs and "status" and where "heroes" are people who go round driving stolen Audis [other cars are available] wearing stolen Rolexes and selling drugs.

The crime and punishment system is also an abject failure in dealing with these people as is the failure to remove [deport] convicted foreign criminals back to their country of origin. Ditto the refusal to remove UK citizenship from immigrants convicted of serious crimes.

[Off rant]

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
The communist Bolshevik Broadcasting Corporation are pumping out the lies again,

Heartwarming, I’m deeply touched.

Does any one know if the police have got the suspects yet?
It’s gone awfully quiet this case.

Londo

LE
Heartwarming, I’m deeply touched.

Does any one know if the police have got the suspects yet?
It’s gone awfully quiet this case.
I think one has been arrested , whitish 18 year old with what I took to be an Albanian name .

If the arrested person was the same as a facebook page in the same name, he has a strong likeness to members of the 'religion of peace'.

AFAIK, one arrest only. The suspect is taking the piss if he is claiming he doesn't know the names of his partners in this crime.

Last edited:
If the arrested person was the same as a facebook page in the same name, he has a strong likeness to members of the 'religion of peace'.

AFAIK, one arrest only. The suspect is taking the piss if he is claiming he doesn't know the nmnes of his partners in this crime.
If I was him I wouldn't want to name them either.

Londo

LE
This is the little scamp arrestedayoub.jpg

Ayoub Majdouline,
EDITED
There is another picture of him looking a bit darker skinned and with dark hair

Latest Threads