• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

London to Paris Cycle Ride in Aid of CLIC Sargent

My name is Staff Sergeant Jay Pearce and in Jun 07 I will be taking part in a charity cycle ride from London to Paris over 4 days. Each year I try to do my part for a charity; in 2005 I cycled from John O’ Groats to Lands End and last year I took part in a cycle ride from Warminster to Glastonbury. Both rides were in support of the McMillan Cancer charity.

This year I will be raising money for CLIC Sargent which supports children with cancer and leukaemia . In the UK around 1,500 - 1,700 new cases of childhood cancer are diagnosed each year in children 0-15 years. Of this number 50% of the children diagnosed will be under 5 years old. The most common childhood cancer is leukaemia which affects 35% of children diagnosed. A further 24% are diagnosed with brain or spinal tumours. As you can imagine with these statistics, CLIC needs as much support as possible.

If you wish to support this event please visit:

www.justgiving.com/JayPearce

I have now manage to raise through various ways £932.36 which is almost halfway to my total target of £2000, I still have a long way to go so please visit the above site and show your support buy sponsoring me.

Many Thanks

So far I have raised £1800, to help reach my target of £2000 I have got hold of a Signed copy (David Walliams & Matt Lucas) of Series 3 of Little Britian. I will sell this to the person with the highest bid by 15 May 07. Any one who wants to place a bid can pm me with their offer. Payment will be via my web site on the previous entry.

Latest Threads