London set to remain financial services capital of Europe

I seem to recall you mentioning it yourself on this board.

You have certainly mentioned your promoting QROPS type tax avoidance.
...IHT Protection as well as Term Assurance; personal pensions ( including Group), Defined Benefit SSAS, auto enrolment (biggest client was the UK subsidiary of a Co quoted on the Paris Bourse), QNUPS, BPRA, VCT, EIS; bit of ISA, bonds, (the latter mostly within a wrap) . I've been involved in setting up DB schemes to receive TUPE transfers (at one point I'd done more TUPE business than L&G) pension consolidation and decumulation.

Like I said, I'm in Financial Services.

Correct. But it's still funny to see how quickly it descends into a Remoaner Central fest, ****-me, you don't even need 'Blue touch paper' with these cnuts, they just explode upon sight :)
Think you'll find most of the initial replies where from pro Brexit types who didn't actually read or understand the article you linked..

And I'm not sure how this has descended to a Remoaner fest.

The reality has been explained by a few posters.

Bravo You have acute schadenfreude whenever something positive is said about our mother country, which causes people to doubt you, and to resent your very many negative remarks which you do make and in most of your posts!

'Right or wrong! My country'!!
Don't forget the rest of that quote (despite your mistake):

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right"

...IHT Protection as well as Term Assurance; personal pensions ( including Group), Defined Benefit SSAS, auto enrolment (biggest client was the UK subsidiary of a Co quoted on the Paris Bourse), QNUPS, BPRA, VCT, EIS; bit of ISA, bonds, (the latter mostly within a wrap) . I've been involved in setting up DB schemes to receive TUPE transfers (at one point I'd done more TUPE business than L&G) pension consolidation and decumulation.

Like I said, I'm in Financial Services.
No, you're into selling schemes to companies and people, the 21st century version of a door-to-door insurance salesman.

No, you're into selling schemes to companies and people, the 21st century version of a door-to-door insurance salesman.
That teary whine took you a week to think up?

U ok hun?

Chef

LE
That bankers are the 21st century version of the Spiv?
Given some of the problems they've encountered or caused. That seems like a fair point.

Latest Threads