London Riots - Blair's view on causes

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Grimly_Fiendish, Aug 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh course he denies that society is broken, he was the primary cause
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Personally I think we're over thinking this...

Don't need to understand them, just give the little fcuks a good crack round the head with hicky stick. RAWHIDE!!!

Besides, why are these people at odds with normal society? In the main, due to idiotic liberal ideas that by letting kids run riot in the classrooms somehow 'empowers' them, or by ensuring idle fcukpigs are given the money they require to keep drunk, drugged up, bellies sated and the front room equipped with a 60" plassma and play pod 10.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. He needs to STFU. That prick has lost any right to comment on any of the UK's ills. He has been responsible for a good deal of them, the slimy, fawning fraudulent tw@.

I wish that both him and that fucktard of a wife of his would just disappear.
    • Like Like x 8
  4. He has got to deny that New Labour are responsible,,,,After all the Educational Policies that New Labour introduced meant that we still turn out semi literate/numerate school leavers in the 21st century,,then of course all the softly softly policies towards scum and criminals worked wonders for society didn't they?.....................
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I only managed to read about a third of the article before the red mist descended and I had to close the link lest I do serious damage to my Laptop. But I thought the line about, "Trashing Britain's reputation abroad" was ****ing priceless. CNN and Fox News were showing video of the riots with headlines like, "Anarchy in the UK!" and "London Burns!". The French, along with most of the rest of Europe, were pissing themselves laughing at us and the Iranians were praising the "British freedom fighters".:roll:

A bit ****ing late to worry about our international reputation now, Tony. Especially since you and your frog-mouthed whore of a wife did more than anyone else to damage it in the first place!:pissedoff:
    • Like Like x 8
  6. I think he said all those things as a laugh; just to see what comments were made on Arrse!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Jesus,am I dreaming,I've liked all the posts so far,I bet it's that old bottle of gripe water again! :muhaha:

Mind you anything coming out of the mouth of Blair,is always something to try to repair his shite reputation,someone ought to tell him "Resistance is Futile,Exterminate,Exterminate!".8)
  8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

You would have thought he would have been too busy with his middle east peace envoy job to worry about what's going on here.
    Unless he's worried one of his expensive properties are going to be burnt down

Cause of Riots: T Bliar, G Brown and teh rest of New Labour.

I didn't realise his Education, education education mantra was only about him geting secure places at top U.S. universities for his own kids.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Possibly the one woman around who's even more unsavoury than Sally Bercow.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Maybe Comrade Bliar can become the new "East End Peace Envoy" or maybe even Metropolitan Police Commissioner?
  11. Just thinking to myself. Blair is like one of those floating turds, that after flushing the toilet keeps reappearing in the bowl. In as much he always crops up and airs his opinions. I can't recall his old mucker Dubya popping up as much to offer his views.

The man really is a deluded megalomaniac, who thinks that the British people care about what he thinks. Please **** off Tony and don't ever come back!!
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Blair and his cronies are going to get hammered when the Chilcot Inquiry finally publish their findings,so at the moment he is trying to woo certain members of society......
  13. It would be nice if the lot of them were "hammered" by Chilcot. However, he will manage to shrug it off and carry on regardless, coining it in and popping up like an unwanted wart on the penis of life.
  14. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

While no fan of Blair I think he's right. The PM's moral decline stuff is neither helpful not correct. Blair's appraisal:

"The big cause is the group of alienated, disaffected youth who are outside the social mainstream and who live in a culture at odds with any canons of proper behaviour

The truth is that many of these people are from families that are profoundly dysfunctional, operating on completely different terms from the rest of society, either middle class or poor."

is a much better summary that Cameron has produced.