London riot plans

She has the look of someone who when she gets older would like to run her own concentration camp . Theres something about her that worries me .
Was there not a rumour going around that GS May have been a collaborator , dropping his fellow men (Jews etc) to the Nazis?

I would be very interested in the reaction if she goes to states and asks for an audience with POTUS......

Give it a few years when she goes to uni, turn 20 and see what happens...

Cheers

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Was there not a rumour going around that GS May have been a collaborator , dropping his fellow men (Jews etc) to the Nazis?

I would be very interested in the reaction if she goes to states and asks for an audience with POTUS......

Cheers
I doubt very much if she'll being going stateside any time soon or China for that matter. It's a matter of travel logistics, it's a f'kin long train journey to China and I doubt she'll get the rousing response from politicos she got in the UK and the US is hardly Liberal country.

Cheers
Didnt hear it myself but the wife saw one interview where she was asked " What would you say to President Trump ? Reply was " Ive no interest in talking to him " Very much a closed mind I think . Its her way or no way .

Last edited:
Personally I can see plenty of opposition to Greta's crusade, and would not be big of anyone to pick on a young teenager. Some of us be labelled the bully word at those who point out to her some bleeding obvious. As eevryone says she has the ear of the politicos and philantherpists (ignore my spelling please lol), et al. And some of the listeners / supporters probably have hidden agendas.

She did a train trip across Europe as a jab according to her FB page. I saw this shared by a couple of aquaintances of mine on their pages and reading the responses from around the world is pretty much anti aviation. One lass (presumably Nordic) said why should we fly on holiday ( I shook my head in despair) . Now one aquaintance of mine whose a pub landlady and around my age (mid 40s) whose never flown decided to share Greta's post and announced on FB she has decided never to set foot in an airliner. Said acquantance says on her FB page thet Greta's poem has driven her to tears.

Does this lass want all of civilisation go back to horse and cart days? I wonder

Cheers

She'll soon mature and turn sharply to the right after a few "Assaults with Dusky Weapons "

I wonder what car Mr Khan drives?

I have looked to see if he has a chauffeured limousine provided as part of his package but the only reference to this I can find is this "The Mayor and Assembly are committed to the use of public transport: everyone at the GLA is expected to use public transport for work purposes wherever possible. Taxis and private cars should only be used when public transport is unavailable or impractical"
What his personal vehicle is, if indeed he has one, I have no idea & looking at the problems with parking/driving in London, he may not even have one.

Last edited:
She'll soon mature and turn sharply to the right after a few "Assaults with Dusky Weapons "

Hmm.. I wouldn't bet on it, seeing that many/most Swedes seem to have acute cases of Stockholm Syndrome, see this case Swedish Woman Raped by ‘Refugee’, Refuses to Report it Because She Feels Sorry For Him
snip "A Swedish woman who was raped by an Iraqi “refugee” on a train initially refused to report the incident to police because she ‘felt sorry’ for her attacker."

Hmm.. I wouldn't bet on it, seeing that many/most Swedes seem to have acute cases of Stockholm Syndrome, see this case Swedish Woman Raped by ‘Refugee’, Refuses to Report it Because She Feels Sorry For Him
snip "A Swedish woman who was raped by an Iraqi “refugee” on a train initially refused to report the incident to police because she ‘felt sorry’ for her attacker."
Interesting story.....there ...

So what is the hidden agenda here , can we agree on ?

- publicity for her parents

- less desirable rich folk jumping in her bandwagon for their own agendas and desires

Remember the boo ha about Nutella ( ps me and my other half bought loads lol and Palm oil. I read somewhere may be a distraction to other more pressing issues around plus according to this article from the Smithsonian , giving up palm oil may be more damaging to the environment.

Cheers

Giving Up Palm Oil Might Actually Be Bad for the Environment | Science | Smithsonian

Remember the boo ha about Nutella ( ps me and my other half bought loads lol and Palm oil. I read somewhere may be a distraction to other more pressing issues around plus according to this article from the Smithsonian , giving up palm oil may be more damaging to the environment.

Cheers

Giving Up Palm Oil Might Actually Be Bad for the Environment | Science | Smithsonian
As the article points out, palm oil itself isn't a problem.

The issue is the companies that grow the palms often get their land by destroying rainforests, usually with slash-and-burn techniques. They could be growing tulips and it would have the same environmental impact.

It's just another example of globalisation shifting the crappy end of production away from the actual consumers. Out of sight, out of mind.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Who’s going to be doing the rioting?
So far the only only ones talking about it, threatening it or exhorting others seem to be the brexiters.

Farage donning khaki, some in here mentioning that others should use their legally held weapons to cull remainers.
Then probably describing it as banter..............

Quite prepared to threaten Westminster and the police with public order offences if they don’t get their way.

Yet moan about peaceful protesters, peacefully protesting. And complaining why an outnumbered police force doesn’t wade in and escalate the situation.

I've just left a meeting a FCO and then walked up the middle of Whitehall. Very calm, actually rather pleasant. There's about two dozen protesters on Parliament Square ; I'm surprised they haven't been moved on given they were instructed to stay ivo Marble Arch.
Are you sure they wern't the shadow cabinet?

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Dame Emma Thompson: 'If I could fly cleanly, I would'
Actress Dame Emma Thompson has been defending her decision to fly from the US to attend a climate change protest in central London.
Speaking to reporters from the Extinction Rebellion campaign group's pink boat, she said she did not fly as much as she used to - and planted a lot of trees.
Ms Thompson also compared the protest to the campaign of disruption by the Suffragettes.’

I wonder what the weather is like in her planet?
Actress Emma Thompson spotted on carbon-spewing BA plane jetting to New York | Daily Mail Online

Most protesting figureheads are hypocritical attention seekers anyway and simply deserve to be ignored.

The child wonder might have a touch of Downs which is being eagerly seized upon as divine intervention.

Most rioters are out of control lawbreakers who deserve the water cannon, CS and anything else that is coming.