London riot plans

I wonder if the Met will publish it's fuel usage and carbon emissions for the vans used in the recent protest
We are told they brought officers in from South Wales and I think it's safe to assume they didn't walk to London
Plus over a thousand were arrested and presumably chucked in diesel vans to be taken to the nick.
Not to mention the traffic backed up due to these retards lying in the road
They probably did more damage to the environment by protesting than they would had they stopped at home
Yes but they are so " Right on " and are legends in the're own lifetime and showed it to the man . Meanwhile real people had to suffer the disruption they caused .

I wonder if the Met will publish it's fuel usage and carbon emissions for the vans used in the recent protest.
Plus over a thousand were arrested and presumably chucked in diesel vans to be taken to the nick.
There was, in fairness a reasonable amount of car sharing though as there were not enough Pixie Vans for the amount of arrests at times. Be it ever not said that the Met aren't green.

-edit-
Case in point, behold the Golf Buggy Of Justice!

Attachments

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
I keep hearing this over and over I offset my carbon footprint
Dane Emma claims she plants loads if trees
But if she keeps doing that she will use all green space up and they'll have no where to build houses
Where will we put all the Syrians and 59 year old toddlers from Calais that she wants us to bring in
It's a catch 22
Tree houses?

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
The old bin lid made quite an offensive weapon when required
You don't quite get the damage or full metalic thud slamming someone's head with a wheelie bin lid
Have they had their dinner?
Fluffy disagrees

So, how does this child get around? Pushbike and yacht, or maybe limousines and jet aircraft?

Chuff chuff apparently.

In the last couple of weeks she’s helped save the planet by travelling from Sweden to Switzerland on holiday by train, then by train to Britain to tell us to save the planet by stopping ....travelling.... by train, then went home to Sweden by train.

Presumably these were clockwork trains that created no CO2 footprint.

Yes but they are so " Right on " and are legends in the're own lifetime and showed it to the man . Meanwhile real people had to suffer the disruption they caused .
No one gives a hoot about real people.

You know, the ones who get up morning, noon and night to make the place work.

Not the loonies at the fringes who live off the state, or the rich who don't have to care, or the politicians who just want to ride the horse for as long as possible and trough as much as they can.

The rich have become richer, and the poor have become poorer;
And the vessel of the state is driven between the Sycalla and Charybdis of Anarchy and despotism

Well I start getting my pensions from next year, my view on whether I work full time afterwards or continue in part time as now will be a matter for the wife!

Ditto, but what’s highly amusing is the fawning millennials habging on the Greta the Aspergers Messiahs every word as the ‘solution’ to the future won’t ever be in that position if her ‘solution’ Comes to pass.

A post industrial, post capitalist eco future sounds great, it also means you will work until the day you drop down dead growing your own nut cutlets.

I wonder if the Met will publish it's fuel usage and carbon emissions for the vans used in the recent protest
We are told they brought officers in from South Wales and I think it's safe to assume they didn't walk to London
Not to mention the traffic backed up due to these retards lying in the road
They probably did more damage to the environment by protesting than they would had they stopped at home
Interestingly, Police vehicles are liable for The ULEZ.

And for those unfamiliar with the goings on in London.
"The Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) has come into force in central London.
Drivers of older, more polluting vehicles are being charged to enter the congestion zone area at any time."
BBC News site.

And for those unfamiliar with the goings on in London.
"The Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) has come into force in central London.
Drivers of older, more polluting vehicles are being charged to enter the congestion zone area at any time."
BBC News site.
So the cops have to pay to use their vehicles,while they police the streets?
Tell me that's a late April fool.

ugly

LE
You have to enter your VRN into the search engine and it tells you if you are compliant or you need to pay more taxes.

Personally I can see plenty of opposition to Greta's crusade, and would not be big of anyone to pick on a young teenager. Some of us be labelled the bully word at those who point out to her some bleeding obvious. As eevryone says she has the ear of the politicos and philantherpists (ignore my spelling please lol), et al. And some of the listeners / supporters probably have hidden agendas.

She did a train trip across Europe as a jab according to her FB page. I saw this shared by a couple of aquaintances of mine on their pages and reading the responses from around the world is pretty much anti aviation. One lass (presumably Nordic) said why should we fly on holiday ( I shook my head in despair) . Now one aquaintance of mine whose a pub landlady and around my age (mid 40s) whose never flown decided to share Greta's post and announced on FB she has decided never to set foot in an airliner. Said acquantance says on her FB page thet Greta's poem has driven her to tears.

Does this lass want all of civilisation go back to horse and cart days? I wonder

Cheers

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Personally I can see plenty of opposition to Greta's crusade, and would not be big of anyone to pick on a young teenager. Some of us be labelled the bully word at those who point out to her some bleeding obvious. As eevryone says she has the ear of the politicos and philantherpists (ignore my spelling please lol), et al. And some of the listeners / supporters probably have hidden agendas.

She did a train trip across Europe as a jab according to her FB page. I saw this shared by a couple of aquaintances of mine on their pages and reading the responses from around the world is pretty much anti aviation. One lass (presumably Nordic) said why should we fly on holiday ( I shook my head in despair) . Now one aquaintance of mine whose a pub landlady and around my age (mid 40s) whose never flown decided to share Greta's post and announced on FB she has decided never to set foot in an airliner. Said acquantance says on her FB page thet Greta's poem has driven her to tears.

Does this lass want all of civilisation go back to horse and cart days? I wonder

Cheers
List of countries by carbon dioxide emissions - Wikipedia