London riot plans

Better get used to the name. You're going to hear a lot more of her. She's Sweden's answer to Malala and catnip to the sort of middle class liberals who like being lectured by adolescents and those who believe that if you heed the wisdom of children, then you won't go far wrong.

She's a very bright girl but, according to reports, a considerable way along 'the spectrum', so we can probably expect some obsessional behaviour and some quite inflexible and polarised points of view.

She does not yet appear to have yet developed Malala's hectoring style, but with a suitably obsequious entourage and a sufficiently fawning media following, this will come.

I fully expect that the next messiah will be a twelve year old.

Its all a bit medieval and the Childrens Crusade.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
In the papers today this photo would sum it up with a suitable caption.

waffles for bkfst.jpg

In fact I think I'll put in the "Funny" thread.

Better get used to the name. You're going to hear a lot more of her. She's Sweden's answer to Malala and catnip to the sort of middle class liberals who like being lectured by adolescents and those who believe that if you heed the wisdom of children, then you won't go far wrong.

She's a very bright girl but, according to reports, a considerable way along 'the spectrum', so we can probably expect some obsessional behaviour and some quite inflexible and polarised points of view.

She does not yet appear to have yet developed Malala's hectoring style, but with a suitably obsequious entourage and a sufficiently fawning media following, this will come.

I fully expect that the next messiah will be a twelve year old.

My bold looking at its head, I think its not far off a "downs syndrome" so hopefully it wont breed!

My bold looking at its head, I think its not far off a "downs syndrome" so hopefully it wont breed!
There is a definite hint of 'surplus chromosome' there. Not as cheerful as they usually are in pictures though.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, apparently she is indeed a spesh

The Fifteen-Year-Old Climate Activist Who Is Demanding a New Kind of Politics

And wait for this, she’s in line for a Nobel Prize!

Presumably the Nobel Prize fur bunking off school.
Interesting to note in that article she is apparently autistic and her family seems to have been designated as having special needs of ADHD, autism and other conditions. Still at least she goes to school sometimes now.
It all seems to indicate that the political leaders of the "silly" sector and our very "lefty" activists now rely on the advice of a mentally affected truant.

Interesting to note in that article she is apparently autistic and her family seems to have been designated as having special needs of ADHD, autism and other conditions. Still at least she goes to school sometimes now.
It all seems to indicate that the political leaders of the "silly" sector and our very "lefty" activists now rely on the advice of a mentally affected truant.

Certainly says something about our politicians that they hang on every utterance of a teenage Swedish Raymond Babbitt.

Certainly says something about our politicians that they hang on every utterance of a teenage Swedish Raymond Babbitt.
Like anyone that captures the attention of the press (especially the really right on preaching sections of the press) the politico's love to pay attention and be seen with them. She's small, young, swedish, "speshul", veggie and perfect for the diversity crowd, the only things that would make her even better would be her being black, lesbian and minus a few limbs or sensory kit.

Like anyone that captures the attention of the press (especially the really right on preaching sections of the press) the politico's love to pay attention and be seen with them. She's small, young, swedish, "speshul", veggie and perfect for the diversity crowd, the only things that would make her even better would be her being black, lesbian and minus a few limbs or sensory kit.

My wife used to work with a chap with Aspergers, on the subject that fascinated him, bowling, astonishing knowledge, facts figures, names, you name it, but he was a tape recorder, no ability to interpret or nuance the information, it was like a machine, ask it a question on bowling and it could talk with faultless precision for hours.
And listening to her, it’s the same, it’s like a machine on auto send.
He was Early 30’s, non employable, no interpersonal skills, never had a relationship, needed a carer all day.

Something tells me Greta is never going to be a happily married little Swede, just a swede living with mummy shouting at the moon.

Last edited:
It speaks volumes about the current political class that they will bow down to a juvenile non resident spakker who probably eats cow pats on a nature walk.
Worse than a Labrador pup.