London riot plans

Well, there you go then, a watertight defence.
It’s a well used tactic. No one to serve pre demonstration notices/conditions on, no one to liaise with during the demo. No one to hold responsible after the event.
In a democracy that doesn’t like to be robust or group punish, it’s a good tactic.

My bold but as usual the powers that be seemed to have learnt nothing as seen by police resorting to using dustbin lids as shields in the Lewisham riots in 1977, 14 YEARS LATER.

That copper on the right isn't wearing a tie. Take his name sergeant. Rioting is no excuse for being improperly dressed.

As a contribution to the post op. debrief, discussion of "lessons learnt" that have been assimilated might include:

1 Senior officer safe space availability. Seems to be in place and working well.

2 Incident investigation. It remains helpful if suspects inform police of what they are doing, explain which offences are being committed and suggest that arrest is the appropriate response.

3 Duration of incident. It seems that all ranks were well satisfied. Not too much excitement and a good scale of remuneration.

A good effort all round and can we do it again while the fine weather lasts.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Earth isn't in any danger.
I think the kids are right though and the mammals have 50 years left max unless something serious is done.
And there is no political will to do something.
All down to overpopulation but you mustn't tell the kids that .

All down to overpopulation but you mustn't tell the kids that .
And that is why nothing will be done.
I read somewhere that at the start of the Irish potato famine Ireland pop was 5 million.
2 years later it was 2 million, mostly by emigration.
We have nowhere to go.
To quote the Eagles from 40 years ago-
There are no more new frontiers,
We have got to make it here.

And that is why nothing will be done.
I read somewhere that at the start of the Irish potato famine Ireland pop was 5 million.
2 years later it was 2 million, mostly by emigration.
We have nowhere to go.
To quote the Eagles from 40 years ago-
There are no more new frontiers,
We have got to make it here.

Large parts of Europe never repopulated after the Thirty Years War.

Only the Met could rock up to a anarchic protest movement and demand "take me to your leader".....

There are nodes of influence, but that would require a bit of work and subject matter knowledge to identify and apply influence or counter-measures.

This is nothing new.

I mean, there's an Anarchist press down Whitechapel that's been there since the 1960s.

But it all takes patience and work, which it seems isn't done anymore. People seem to think this button really exists!
findevidence.jpg

Last edited:
Can’t we just break some snowflake heads to dissuade Tabitha and Tarquil from School holiday recreational new age anarchism?

Take me to your anarcho marxist collectives leader doesn't trip off the tongue
Tell me how you view the world.

Explain how decisions are made.

Describe what you want to happen next.

"TED" is always your friend in formulating questions, any will gain some information and are rather more difficult to shut down with a simple "Yes/No" option.

I see that nauseating 16 swede Greta Thunberg is on TV pontificating about saving the planet again.
Better get used to the name. You're going to hear a lot more of her. She's Sweden's answer to Malala and catnip to the sort of middle class liberals who like being lectured by adolescents and those who believe that if you heed the wisdom of children, then you won't go far wrong.

She's a very bright girl but, according to reports, a considerable way along 'the spectrum', so we can probably expect some obsessional behaviour and some quite inflexible and polarised points of view.

She does not yet appear to have yet developed Malala's hectoring style, but with a suitably obsequious entourage and a sufficiently fawning media following, this will come.

I fully expect that the next messiah will be a twelve year old.