London riot plans

But what I am failing to understand, is how you think polite interaction with peaceful protesters is weakness?
Being heavy handed also means you can expect the same in return, and if you are outnumbered 50 to 1 and an enraged public figures that out then things get really nasty. Escalation for the sake of it can backfire bigly. It is not like the officers are picking up signs and protesting with the public.
Peaceful protesters stand peacefully outside what they are moaning about and don't bring central London to a standstill.

Make that an OK tactic and every fecker will be at it.

Have the protesters?

Blocked any roads?
Behaved Violently in any way?
Destroyed any property?

Would a heavy handed police response then result in??
Blocked Roads?
Violent anti social behaviour?
Riots and Destruction of Property?
The entirety of the protest was blocking major roads. Seriously I know you guys view passports as a bit gay but if you will comment on matters none American at least have the first fecking clue.

But what I am failing to understand, is how you think polite interaction with peaceful protesters is weakness?
Being heavy handed also means you can expect the same in return, and if you are outnumbered 50 to 1 and an enraged public figures that out then things get really nasty. Escalation for the sake of it can backfire bigly. It is not like the officers are picking up signs and protesting with the public.
The police in the UK used to be respected, not feared, (unless you were a scrote) but more like a very strict parent. If you were reasonably polite and a good chap.....ish, they didn’t bother you.
When things got uppity, they brought out the truncheons and it hurt.
When it got rioty then the gloves were off and riot shields came out to play.

Now thanks to a lack of support from behind and above over the last 30 years, and a lack of funding and resources, the respect has gone and they are sadly no longer held in high regard by the ‘good people’ or feared by the scrotes.

Activism or terrorism?
Meet the Man Behinand ambulances from d The Heathrow Shutdown Attempt -
Isn't there a better way than stopping cyclists, electric taxis and trains?
I wonder how many lives on the edge of survival have been impacted by these people who don't care because "the end justifies the means". I hope they are caught out when they go flying on holiday and relying on imported goods. Perhaps they can show by example and give up all the technology they use that consumes resources.

Just saying.

Last edited:
Activism or terrorism?
Meet the Man Behinand ambulances from d The Heathrow Shutdown Attempt -
Isn't there a better way than stopping cyclists, electric taxis and trains?
I wonder how many lives on the edge of survival have been impacted by these people who don't care because "the end justifies the means". I hope they are caught out when they go flying on holiday and relying on imported goods. Perhaps they can show by example and give up all the technology they use that consumes resources.

Just saying.

With my tinfoil hat on, could this be an orchestrated attempt to get the public to demand greater control over civil unrest? Which would ultimately be used against them. :crazy:

I don't take it remotely for granted. Hence my concerns.
But you also don't have a "Back the Blue" campaign to support LE like we do here. You are a more Liberal society these days and your Plod are a product of that, and if you have to worry about getting thrown under the bus then they won't enforce with a vengeance. Look at what happened to the crime stats in the City of Baltimore after the Freddie Gray boondoggle. LE just stopped noticing things, which is happening now as I understand it in the UK.

Then remove those that do so, with the least amount of force as possible.

Or just pass legislation that lets the public not be liable for any injuries if they run a few over. That would end it quickly.
Indeed. I understand that in some states, BLM road blocks are now referred to as "speed bumps".

The police in Britain are extremely politicised. When Tony Blair came to power in 1997, one of the policies he implemented very quickly was to get Labour party members, or at least Labour supporters, in charge of the levers of power.

In the case of the police, that meant promoting lefties into positions of power. There used to be a blog called Inspector Gadget, written anonymously by a senior police officer. He described the promotion process for officers seeking promotion to chief officer, roughly the police equivalent of senior officers and generals in the army..

Part of the process involved vetting, supposedly by the Home Office. In reality it was common knowledge that the vetting was carried out by the Labour party and that candidates had to demonstrate "appropriate" political views.

Today's police forces are led disproportionately by lefties. That's why you see police cars with Vote Labour posters in them. It's why the Chief Constable of Nottingham issued green ribbons to his officers to show solidarity with Muslims after an Islamist massacre. It's why a Chief Constable stated on live TV that equality and diversity are the top priority for any police officer.

It's also why a bunch of crusty hippies have been allowed to bring parts of London to a standstill while London's finest, at best, stand and watch them and at worst join in with the protest.

Had London faced a large protest about immigration, Brexit or St Tommy Robinson, the protesters would have been kettled into a quiet side road by riot police and kept there until they all died of dehydration. In fact I once saw Tommy being arrested for obstructing the highway because he was deemed by the police to be walking too slowly.

As the Met has neither the inclination nor, apparently the resources to deal with these protests, I fear there is only one way to clear the streets.

Indeed. I understand that in some states, BLM road blocks are now referred to as "speed bumps".

The police in Britain are extremely politicised. When Tony Blair came to power in 1997, one of the policies he implemented very quickly was to get Labour party members, or at least Labour supporters, in charge of the levers of power.

In the case of the police, that meant promoting lefties into positions of power. There used to be a blog called Inspector Gadget, written anonymously by a senior police officer. He described the promotion process for officers seeking promotion to chief officer, roughly the police equivalent of senior officers and generals in the army..

Part of the process involved vetting, supposedly by the Home Office. In reality it was common knowledge that the vetting was carried out by the Labour party and that candidates had to demonstrate "appropriate" political views.

Today's police forces are led disproportionately by lefties. That's why you see police cars with Vote Labour posters in them. It's why the Chief Constable of Nottingham issued green ribbons to his officers to show solidarity with Muslims after an Islamist massacre. It's why a Chief Constable stated on live TV that equality and diversity are the top priority for any police officer.

It's also why a bunch of crusty hippies have been allowed to bring parts of London to a standstill while London's finest, at best, stand and watch them and at worst join in with the protest.

Had London faced a large protest about immigration, Brexit or St Tommy Robinson, the protesters would have been kettled into a quiet side road by riot police and kept there until they all died of dehydration. In fact I once saw Tommy being arrested for obstructing the highway because he was deemed by the police to be walking too slowly.

As the Met has neither the inclination nor, apparently the resources to deal with these protests, I fear there is only one way to clear the streets.

I would give you an informational as well.