London riot plans

8873BB41-CB03-4067-AC42-25C13987B6B1.jpeg

What a bunch of cretins. Things we did on our School holidays.

Just ban them from using mechanically propelled vehicles or anything that uses electricity for 6 months. life To save the planet of course. Can't really complain can they. They would be doing their bit. If they do, add another year on and so on ad infinitum.

Why is this thread in CA?

Would have thought the NAAFI was the proper venue.

Look at those single use plastic bottles and coffee cartons, not a good look for environmentalists.

I wonder how many were carrying smart phones made using rare earth minerals as well ?
All of them, and given what I know of the type, they'll be Iphones as well.

Now these cnuts are intending to disrupt Heathrow on Easter Friday as people want to fly off on their hollybags. That'll endear them even more to the 'normal' folks.

Eco protesters threaten to 'shut down' Heathrow airport
Never underestimate stupid but even this mob would be rather daft to go through with something planned on a compromised whatsapp group.

If I were them i'd only be doing this as a diversion. If plod are mob handed out west then LCY is left vulnerable to a small group of swimmers with bolt cutters, debus at Cyprus and there are hundreds of spots in the Uni campus to stick a wetsuit on.

Fingers crossed they are as dumb as they seem and all get nicked at the petrol station, while the grumpy sri lankans insist they each buy a costa coffee every 10 minutes as they are in the way.

How about signal jammers?
I generally tend to think that the encouragement of people to use comms is better than the denial of it.

Aside from that, I have been out now for several years and it would be inappropriate of me to comment on specifics. I have limited myself to open source information.

How about deploying the water cannons?.

Oh,these have these been scrapped by TM.
Just get in a couple of fire engines from the nearest airport.

Just googling and apparently there should be some old MoD engines knocking around from Gibraltar, or just go and borrow some of the new double the water cannon range versions from Luton or Gatwick.

I generally tend to think that the encouragement of people to use comms is better than the denial of it.

Aside from that, I have been out now for several years and it would be inappropriate of me to comment on specifics. I have limited myself to open source information.
Fair enough. Would have thought allowing the target/enemy/whathaveyou comms would be tactically unsound though.

Tis easier to track a cell phone signal then a courier doing it the old fashioned way.

Blimey those ER protesters, they've made me feel sorry for a student :eek:

If it is indeed concerning then bloody well get on with doing something about it!!

Jesus H. Mammary Glands Fornicating Christ, but this is embarrassing. Interviews Without Coffee or Biscuits for every officer involved, methinks.

Bit of rapport goes a long way some times.

Tis easier to track a cell phone signal then a courier doing it the old fashioned way.

I am sure I would not know about either.

Blimey those ER protesters, they've made me feel sorry for a student :eek:

As usual the interests and rights of the law-abiding citizens of this country are allowed to be trampled on by baying criminal mobs of criminal parasites determined to bring London to a complete halt.

This illegal activity should be confronted with force and widespread arrests, followed by robust legal action to include asset confiscation to compensate for losses incurred.

Students involved in these riots should have their courses terminated.

Time the police were issued with armoured cars and water cannon.

Last edited: