London riot plans

Rotten potatoes from a spud gun would do the trick. Wonder if they can be upsized to fire cabbages...

It would be highly amusing to watch crusties dodging 5lb cabbages doing 200'/second.
Wouldn't huge water pistols filled with washing up liquid and water distress them more, it might be the only wash they get this year and cause maximum triggering, especially if it gets in their eyes and erupt into spontaneous crying

If you can find something like this, a water pistol with a range of 100 feet, it could be the business:

So where do you put violent prisoners whilst you are breaching PACE and leaving yourself open to prosecution?
tase them every 5 minutes?

keeping them all wet means they can have a mass shock, which will save electricity and therefore be good for the planet.

or something.

as you can tell I'm making this shit up

Wouldn't huge water pistols filled with washing up liquid and water distress them more, it might be the only wash they get this year and cause maximum triggering, especially if it gets in their eyes and erupt into spontaneous crying

If you can find something like this, a water pistol with a range of 100 feet, it could be the business:
Not as funny as being concussed by a cabbage though.

I read that the right on, woke, luverly middle class protesters against environmental change (except they're still allowed to fly around the globe on holiday but not us peasants) have left an environmental mess behind:
Environmental Protesters Leave Massive Environmental Mess -

Reminds me of Glasto and the Isle of Wight festival where the fields are left scattered in debris, tents, you name it they leave it behind. Yeah I know the tents are supposed to be 'recycled' to poor countries but not when they're smashed up/broken.
What happened to "take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints"

I wonder how resolute they would be if it was p*ssing it down with rain so badly the areas were being flooded and it was cold on top?
Gonna be hot hot hot Easter Friday and the weekend. No portable A/C out on the streets.

Gonna be hot hot hot Easter Friday and the weekend. No portable A/C out on the streets.
ewwww….that will start to stink worse than a Delhi back street

Didn’t they shut down the WiFi yesterday on the train.

Good move that, shutting down the mobi signal in a capital city. That’ll cause more grief than the original protest.
I did point out that this was already gamed out years ago by the protest community

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/london-riot-plans.291905/page-4#post-9218397

As I have mentioned before, if you think that the protest community has not a work around in place for this; you are unimaginative enough to be a senior police officer.

There was some 3rdPersSing (does that cover all bases?) being interviewed on the radio yesterday, saying they belonged to an ‘independent observer group’ covering the Oxford St demo.
‘What exactly are you doing here?’ asked the interviewer.
‘Well, we’re here as independent observers to take notes, statements and photos/video of police conduct.
‘Then we will act as independent expert witnesses against the police in Court.’
Anybody else spot the word and phrase that made me yell in anguish?

‘Well, we’re here as independent observers to take notes, statements and photos/video of police conduct.
I look forward to hearing their credentials as to why the Court should recognise them as an "expert witness".

They should also know an expert witness' loyalty is to the Court; not to whomsoever pays them or for whom they feel sympathy.

They can turn up and give evidence against someone, but an expert would know that "there is no property in a witness".

I suggest they get legal advice, as if I can do their legs that quickly a solicitor (and God forbid) or barrister will humiliate them in the box.

Or possibly they are just another cock sticking their oar in somewhere where they are a person of little to no knowledge simply on an ego trip.

I look forward to hearing their credentials as to why the Court should recognise them as an "expert witness".

They should also know an expert witness' loyalty is to the Court; not to whomsoever pays them or for whom they feel sympathy.

They can turn up and give evidence against someone, but an expert would know that "there is no property in a witness".

I suggest they get legal advice, as if I can do their legs that quickly a solicitor (and God forbid) or barrister will humiliate them in the box.

Or possibly they are just another cock sticking their oar in somewhere where they are a person of little to no knowledge simply on an ego trip.
That was part of my thought process.

I wonder how resolute they would be if it was p*ssing it down with rain so badly the areas were being flooded and it was cold on top?
Isn’t this shit all about the weather? Or the Planet? Or the Polar Bears? Or Brexit, as some knob said on the radio this morning. Apparently if we go into WTO agreements, we’ll be massively increasing our Carbon Footprint. No one bothered to challenge that with the obvious statement that our CF would still only be around 0. 25% of China, India, USA, so hardly worth all this bother.
Bunch of tree hugging, self satisfied twats the lot of them.

There was some 3rdPersSing (does that cover all bases?) being interviewed on the radio yesterday, saying they belonged to an ‘independent observer group’ covering the Oxford St demo.
‘What exactly are you doing here?’ asked the interviewer.
For a laugh a few off duty plod should rock up next to them in ''independent observer' tabbards.

'Us guv? We're just here as neutral expert observers guv, making notes and conducting surveil...i mean taking photos and suchlike. Independently. Why? Well so as the court can have the benefit of our expert neutral testimony against these smelly hippys guv. Mind how you go sir.'