London riot plans

Home - Extinction Rebellion
This lot are planning mass disruption in London.
I am hoping for a savage response from forces of law and order. Ask. Tell. Make.
Being old fashioned, the riot act would be my choice. Backed up with a gentle volly of gunfire. Only bird shot though as I am a liberal at heart. How much will this cost.?
Screenshot_20190410-103152.png

Bet the Met have them on the radar and are making sure the Tazers are ready.
They look like a bunch of loons, jobless and do gooders ready to have a fight.
Lets hope the Police Dogs have not eaten for a few days

Aren't these the school kids who have been bunking off on Fridays. You think an armed response is proportionate?
the obvious instant answer is 'Yes'

followed by a more considered answer of 'yes, provided it's televised'

Home - Extinction Rebellion
This lot are planning mass disruption in London.
I am hoping for a savage response from forces of law and order. Ask. Tell. Make.
Being old fashioned, the riot act would be my choice. Backed up with a gentle volly of gunfire. Only bird shot though as I am a liberal at heart. How much will this cost.? View attachment 387127
Done much public order stuff have you?

It wont end well. The last time the peasants tried it in 1381, Wat Tyler lost his head, and john ball was hung drawn and quartered, and in 1525, the boxheads tried the same thing, and 100,000 were slaughtered. I'm not condoning mass slaughter, but if plod decide to bang a few heads, someone will inevitably get killed, and remember what happened in septic land when plod roughed up a bloke, Rodney king, they went to court, and were acquitted, which resulted in more riots and several more deaths.

I know some people that belong to them, hearing of the protest at Westminster I was hoping none of the naked protesters were somebody I recognised

The irony being I'm quite keen on sustainable living, but when I mention how bad biofuels are for the environment you can see the red mist descend in their eyes

They mean well but they're often uninformed, and thankfully they haven't got enough popular appeal to be of genuine concern

IMHO the jackboots of Momentum are more of a real threat to our way of life

It wont end well. The last time the peasants tried it in 1381, Wat Tyler lost his head, and john ball was hung drawn and quartered, and in 1525, the boxheads tried the same thing, and 100,000 were slaughtered. I'm not condoning mass slaughter, but if plod decide to bang a few heads, someone will inevitably get killed, and remember what happened in septic land when plod roughed up a bloke, Rodney king, they went to court, and were acquitted, which resulted in more riots and several more deaths.
We've already had riots when the police shot what they thought was an armed drug dealer

I know some people that belong to them, hearing of the protest at Westminster I was hoping none of the naked protesters were somebody I recognised

The irony being I'm quite keen on sustainable living, but when I mention how bad biofuels are for the environment you can see the red mist descend in their eyes

They mean well but they're often uninformed, and thankfully they haven't got enough popular appeal to be of genuine concern

Completly agree.

often rather well informed, from internet articles. Of course these are not accurate or up to date articles, and anyone who disagrees with them is a 'government shill' or 'Nazi'.

What we need is a pragmatic, cool headed response to this.

Maybe we should ask, "What would Colonel Reginald Dyer have done?"

Bet the Met have them on the radar and are making sure the Tazers are ready.
They look like a bunch of loons, jobless and do gooders ready to have a fight.
Lets hope the Police Dogs have not eaten for a few days
That's right, spray them with gravy and release the dogs.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Aren't these the school kids who have been bunking off on Fridays. You think an armed response is proportionate?
Well it is apparently the anniversary of the Amritsar massacre.