London Regiment Recruitment

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by gingersnaps, Apr 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I feel as though I'm being mucked around by the unit I have applied for and was wondering if anyone has recently applied to the Londons and if so what your experience with them has been like.

Is their administration on the ball?
    Do they keep you informed?
    Are they a good bunch?

The more info about your personal experience with them the better and will help me decide if I should step away from the unit I have started the process with and try my luck with the London Regiment!

Thanks in advance
  2. Dear Ginersnaps,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel you have been messed around in your recent application.

Would you mind letting me know which company you are trying to join?

Please feel free to call Capt Rob Hill on 0207 801 2519 so we can help resolve this issue for you.

Best Regards

3. My limited experience with The London Regiment has so far been excellent. I originally submitted an Army Interest Form to the careers office in Watford, but got a bit impatient when I hadn't heard from anyone after a few weeks. After ringing the B coy HQ in Edgware, I called in to the centre last night (Tues), and had an interview almost immediately. I was asked to go back next week for a medical with a view to attending selection on May 13th.
    As it happens, the recruiting officer had my details on his desk before my interview, so I assume I would have been contacted this week anyway. So, all in all, my experience of The London Regiment is a positive one so far.
  4. @ London Regiment

I think he will now consider your gang, not look to move away from it.
  5. Sir I have sent you a Private Message (PM)