London Poppy Day 2017

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
London Poppy Day takes place on 2nd Nov this year. As usual, it covers all mainline and tube stations within the Greater London area. You can just turn up and speak to one of the uniformed collectors and join in on the days shennanigans, there's entertainment in Covent Garden and Leadenhall Market during the day too, so it's not all about standing around collecting.
London Poppy Day

London Poppy Day takes place on 2nd Nov this year. As usual, it covers all mainline and tube stations within the Greater London area. You can just turn up and speak to one of the uniformed collectors and join in on the days shennanigans, there's entertainment in Covent Garden and Leadenhall Market during the day too, so it's not all about standing around collecting.
London Poppy Day
How tamper proof are the collection tins?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
How tamper proof are the collection tins?
Sealed by the official collectors on the scene and unsealed by the same when it comes to picking up the cash later during the day, you could always bring some stock from the stores to make some cash on the day though.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

ugly

LE
Thursday is no good, I'll be working that evening. RBL never heard of poets day?

Last edited:
London Poppy Day
Will we be seeing you at Cannon Street again this year? You know we have to help the Paras with the reading & writing...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Will we be seeing you at Cannon Street again this year? You know we have to help the Paras with the reading & writing...
I'll be making an appearance during the morning then disappearing for breakfast down at Lloyds again.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Thursday is no good, I'll be working that evening. RBL never heard of poets day?
Binned due to the RFC being "sick of this damn war: the blood, the noise, the endless poetry."

I'll be making an appearance during the morning then disappearing for breakfast down at Lloyds again.

Alright for some...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You could always join me, it's free coffee and bacon rolls!

Sounds nice, feels a bit mean to abandon the others though.