• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

London overnight - Victory Services Club Marble Arch - Serving A F

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
here you go , for those still serving and either on R&R or POTL?

VSC offers substantial discounts to those returning on R&R or post operational tour leave from those theatres. Below the Haven for Hero rates are shown against our standard price for a Memorial Wing Room.

Our “Haven for Heroes” scheme offers a special room rate of only £32.50 per night for a single en-suite room, £45 for a double, and £65 for a family room for those returning from Iraq and Afghanistan (this includes Pakistan, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain, Omar, Yemen, Libya and at sea in the Arabian Gulf who are supporting our troops in Afghanistan). This offer has been extended until 31st March 2014. How about that for value for money in Central London!

Haven for Heroes eligibility is only for British Serving Armed Forces men & women who have served in these theatres within the past 6 months or whilst on R&R.

A letter of proof of Service in Theatre on headed paper, signed by your Unit Admin Officer, is required on all bookings.

Room Type Haven for Hero Rates Standard Rates
Single ensuite per night £32.50 (normally £55.00 )
Double ensuite per night £45 (normally £105 )

Family ensuite per night ** £65 (normally £136 )

These rates are available until 31st March 2014.
YouTube video here Haven For Heroes Room Rates - YouTube

A few people on Arrse have stayed at the VSC, which has been in place a short walk from marble Arch underground since 1907 :)

Dig in folks - beer's not too bad either.

I stayed there with the misus for a dirty weekend, just before Christmas; for the price and location I would highly reccomend it. Was quite interesting to walk into the room to hear the bird next door get rogered half to death against the wall.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ah, they put you in the new Marquis de Sade extension ? How thoughtful.

This one time, at band camp.?...I had a similar experience in the mess at RAF Wyton couple of years ago. She didn't look all that but hey...

Even at their normal rates the VSC is pretty good value in my book - and its North of the river if that's where you need to be, which is handy.

Ah, they put you in the new Marquis de Sade extension ? How thoughtful.

This one time, at band camp.?...I had a similar experience in the mess at RAF Wyton couple of years ago. She didn't look all that but hey...
There's always Rebecca.............. she's only 3 miles away from VSC by all accounts.

Latest Threads