London Olympics

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RampTramp, Jan 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw on the news today that it's 6 months to the day that the first events in the Olympics take place.

When London won the bid I remember being quite pleased, but as time had past I've lost interest to the point where I couldn't care less about it

Does anyone give a shit about the Olympics anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using my ARRSE
  2. My Regt is to supply x100 pax for security. Front row seats for when it gets blowed up I reckon...
  3. If Uncle Boris's display at the end of the Chinese Olympics is anything to go by, I fear we'll all be a bit underwhelmed.
  4. off to krautland to see the family, can't be arrsed with all the fuss.
  5. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

"Wiff-waff's coming home." Bo-Jo Beijing 2008.

Like I give one.
  6. Are you all being sent on a Class 3 Litter Handling course?
  7. Aaaaaaaaaaah! Wet paint. This should be thrilling.
  8. Dilligaf springs to mind

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE so I should probably be working....
  9. However would like to smell the first arrsers fingers who rattles one of the athletes. Jarrod need not apply! some cunt with shpiell will charming the knickers off them...... the jammy wheres that jealous button
  10. A few people.

Oh, and all those wiff-waff players...
  11. Going to try my best to get away from it all, preferably somewhere with no bloody TV coverage. I think it has been said on here somewhere that there will be blood. I reckon we are setting ourselves up for a show from the boys who love to live here, do not ever stop whinging about their lot, and fucking hate us to the point where they want do us harm. Twats.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Think I'll head out to the remote highlands in my campervan to avoid it. However watching the outdoor events in the winter olympics is good mainly as the competators are a bit fucking mental
    • Like Like x 1
  13. The only part of the Olympics that concerns me in the slightest is how much it will cost me in tax & lost trade.

Bah humbug & bollox to the lot of it.
  14. Just found out the wife booked her (our) holiday just when the circus starts and hopefully we'll be camping somewhere in France instead

Result :smile:
    Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk
  15. Well I've managed to get leave over the Olympic period so 'No' I could'nt care less about it.