London Olympics

Saw on the news today that it's 6 months to the day that the first events in the Olympics take place.

When London won the bid I remember being quite pleased, but as time had past I've lost interest to the point where I couldn't care less about it

Does anyone give a shit about the Olympics anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using my ARRSE

My Regt is to supply x100 pax for security. Front row seats for when it gets blowed up I reckon...

off to krautland to see the family, can't be arrsed with all the fuss.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
"Wiff-waff's coming home." Bo-Jo Beijing 2008.

Like I give one.

My Regt is to supply x100 pax for security. Front row seats for when it gets blowed up I reckon...
Are you all being sent on a Class 3 Litter Handling course?

Dilligaf springs to mind

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE so I should probably be working....

However would like to smell the first arrsers fingers who rattles one of the athletes. Jarrod need not apply! some cunt with shpiell will charming the knickers off them...... the jammy cunts......now wheres that jealous button

Going to try my best to get away from it all, preferably somewhere with no bloody TV coverage. I think it has been said on here somewhere that there will be blood. I reckon we are setting ourselves up for a show from the boys who love to live here, do not ever stop whinging about their lot, and fucking hate us to the point where they want do us harm. Twats.

Think I'll head out to the remote highlands in my campervan to avoid it. However watching the outdoor events in the winter olympics is good mainly as the competators are a bit fucking mental

The only part of the Olympics that concerns me in the slightest is how much it will cost me in tax & lost trade.

Bah humbug & bollox to the lot of it.

Just found out the wife booked her (our) holiday just when the circus starts and hopefully we'll be camping somewhere in France instead

Result :smile:
Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Well I've managed to get leave over the Olympic period so 'No' I could'nt care less about it.

I was 50/50 on the Olympics to start but it's the constant drip feed of 2012 propaganda we keep getting night after night on the news about the legacy and how it's going to keep our athletes in jobs droning on about if for years afterwards it's nearly like north Korean Tv (without the ads for labrador recipes and nuclear missiles).

Just a thought. Could hold alternative ARRSE Virtual Olympics on these pages. This would replace one form of tedium with another but at least it would be our tedium. Haven't a clue how it would work though.

Just a thought. Could hold alternative ARRSE Virtual Olympics on these pages. This would replace one form of tedium with another but at least it would be our tedium. Haven't a clue how it would work though.
I have often thought, that with the amount of athletes that get caught using performance enhancing shit, to enable them to throw run jump swim pedal faster harder and longer, why don't they have an alternative "Zoid Olympics"

People could still tune in to watch the honest athletes running 100m in 10 second, but we'd aslo be able to see athletes stoked out of their tiny minds on horse steroids doing it in about 5 with a couple of fences thrown in.

The field events would be a bit more interesting cos after a while seeing some one hurl a spear past a few white lines gets a bit tedious, but if there was a fucking good chance that the spear was going to make it to the crowd, I'm guessing a lot more viewers would tune in.

This could also have negative effects though I'm not having a load of massive roiders would be able to run a marathon in anything near olympic time so that may be one to avoid.

Zoid olympics, yeah sounds a lot better than the real thing.

Here's the shitter for me, I'm due to land at heathrow the day after the closing ceremony, its already been suggested that this will be the busiest day at the airport in history, you cannot begin to imagine just how much I fucking hate busy after 3 months away.

Oh and I definately think the baddies will try and wreck the place so fuck that.

Hackney ? The new Bisley. At least the British shooting team is on the doorstep. Sorry, multiethnical. A Romanian team will be competing with the Lithuanians to see who can pick up the brass fastest.