london night out

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sbeaver, Oct 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. anyone know of a good night out for a bunch of undersexed beer drinking squaddies in london? thanks

2. Start in leicester square, get shiter's see where you end up!
    I was in London friday and inadvertedly woke up at a train station in Horsham.

3. The fact that you are even asking the question explains why you are undersexed.

4. N 3 - you were shiters before you left the German bar! LOL

5. Atleast i finished my drink before i left the German bar, which is more than can be said for another certain ARRSE user :D

6. This has to be a wah?

7. That German bar was good!

The Currywurst was fekkin good and the beer...

The waitresses were even better!

(And I finished MY beer too!)

8. There was an important balance to strike between catching the train and being a lightweight.

Halfway to Kings Cross, I realised I'd done one without paying too. :D

However, my quilt was lessened by my ten mile hike to the station. "Kings Cross is just up the road", my arrse.

9. It is up the road, it just happens to be a rather long Roman Road, thats all. Now stop moaning you lightweight, you could have caught a cab!

10. Dress as schoolgirls, nurses and nuns, fill a shopping trolley with beer, go to Hampstead Heath, and spend the night drinking and violently sodomising each other till you cant stand up/get it up, any longer.

11. In my day you could get a dodgy old slapper in Kings X for about £15, it was about £30 around Shaftesbury Avenue and a weeks wages in Mayfair. Any serving judge should be able to tell you the going rates today and what discounts you can get for a group.

12. Lol, Its not as if he didn't have the money for a cab either! Remember he didn't pay for his half beverage as he so proudly pointed out earlier on :p

*Edited for being a mong*

13. Sounds like a missed an interesting night!!, Any punch ups??

14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

The good old, over travelling. I have the pleasure of picking up a bloke up in Bournemouth on a Virgin Train who should have got off at Coventry but was suitabily bladdered to miss it 2 hours earlier!

15. Nope, you were'nt there!!! :wink:

We did talk about you though, were your ears burning???