London Musings...

To answer your question specifically, it will be towards the end of August or slightly later...so will torture you fellas till then...
You do realise that Australia has the internet? You could have moved there and continued posting normally and told no one, so in this case I don't think even travelling to the other side of the world counts as a flounce.

You do realise that Australia has the internet? You could have moved there and continued posting normally and told no one, so in this case I don't think even travelling to the other side of the world counts as a flounce.
We're hoping that the time difference means he'll be on here when we're all abed, sleeping the sleep of the righteous.

Yeah that sounds random.....
Why don't you go find a woman the old fashioned way?
That requires effort.......

Edit; In reality what impression would a mooching whinging unemployed butterfingered lurking perv make on any decent type of woman? Best he stick with the anonymous internet where he can spin tales of an adventurous past so he at least has a chance before she does a runner in person....

Last edited:
That requires effort.......

Edit; In reality what impression would a mooching whinging unemployed butterfingered lurking perv make on any decent type of woman? Best he stick with the anonymous internet where he can spin tales of an adventurous past so he at least has a chance before she does a runner in person....
Every single one of my exes, apart from one, have been from F2F and random chat ups, so keep your thoughts to yourself....