London Musings...

If you have him on ignore, how did you see his post? Just curious how that works.....
I am led to believe there is a way to show ignored posts by clicking a button.

Which would seem to defeat the point of ignoring someone in the first place.

If you have him on ignore, how did you see his post? Just curious how that works.....
It shows up on your thread but is not highlighted, but on the side bar it shows that you have a post from an ignore member and you can click on it. Most of the time, I just well ignore whatever the shit he posts, but sometimes i click on it and you have this option of "show ignored content" to "unveil" the crap this person posts...

Rohypnol for the win!
Is that what people mean when they say that they're looking for that essential chemistry in a relationship?
1560783870497.png

I didn't even know there was a tall building in WY!! No insult...just the lack of awareness.....
It's a good job Spiderman wasn't set in Kansas then.

Our spiders can't even get out of the soddin' bath......
Lay a towel over the side of the bath, they'll be gone in the morning. Who knows where, but they'll probably be scoffing on midges and mossies.

I once saw a decent sized beastie catch and dispatch a wasp. Ok, I'll admit to catching the wasp myself and flicking it into the web

Really? There are so many pubs I've come across that are dog friendly..of course, chains like 'Spoons don't allow dogs inside.
Well come I married one I met there?