London Musings...

Back in the eighties, well before my first marriage and not long after having left the Legion, I was coming home on a night bus from the West End, where there was some w@nker on the top deck being a right creep nuisance to some semi-pissed/stoned birds. He had all sorts of badges on his leather jacket including a set of French Para Wings next to a USSR Red Star/ Hammer & Sickle and CND badge, which had me particularly incensed. I let him have it both barrels, ripped the wings off, chucked him down the spiral steps and out the back.

I was a bit tightly wrapped back then.
last time in Toronto the Good and unblemished city - two pubs really stood out "The Manhole" and "The Toolbox" neither of which looked too straight friendly

View attachment 398051

Here is some of that dreadful chlorinated chicken...lucky we are to be alive after eating it last night.
Like I said before, during my time in the U.S. and every time I go back, I really can't a f-k, but even in the U.S. the sort of free range and more well raised chickens do taste better.

That looks great though! I don't have access to a BBQ after I moved from my old place and now that the summer is coming I am starting to miss it.

View attachment 398051

Here is some of that dreadful chlorinated chicken...lucky we are to be alive after eating it last night.
Chicken has to be chlorinated in the US, the factory farming processes that produce most of it make it necessary. Otherwise the massive levels of bacterial and viral contamination would lead to severe food poisoning and thus mass litigation, which would penalise the poultry producers. It is cheaper for the meat factories to keep the birds in sheds closely packed in shit (literally wallowing in it with broken legs), pump them full of growth hormone and antibiotics and then chlorinate them.

Chicken has to be chlorinated in the US, the factory farming processes that produce most of it make it necessary. Otherwise the massive levels of bacterial and viral contamination would lead to severe food poisoning and thus mass litigation, which would penalise the poultry producers. It is cheaper for the meat factories to keep the birds in sheds closely packed in shit (literally wallowing in it with broken legs), pump them full of growth hormone and antibiotics and then chlorinate them.
We can’t all be strong...

Like I said before, during my time in the U.S. and every time I go back, I really can't a f-k, but even in the U.S. the sort of free range and more well raised chickens do taste better.

That looks great though! I don't have access to a BBQ after I moved from my old place and now that the summer is coming I am starting to miss it.
Chipotle and BBQ. Marinated for about 10.5 hours and grilled to perfection. It is great lean protein.

Thank fk, after the last couple of days' really really crap weather, it cleared up here - almost 20/21 deg.C.

...and that was the weather and news from the south, read today by Hew Jampton... and now the rest of the news, read by mr John snagge....." the fires are out, the sirens are silent, Liverpool can now count its dead......."

...and that was the weather and news from the south, read today by Hew Jampton... and now the rest of the news, read by mr John snagge....." the fires are out, the sirens are silent, Liverpool can now count its dead......."
We should ask Charles to do it...since he is trying his hardest to do something and loves climate change and stuff.

Or this guy...

I just had
I could get the missus to make that, I'm supposed to have less carbs for breakfast

I want Bacon now, but it's torrential rain outside grrrr
Speaking of brekkie...this is what I literally just had: Smashed avocado english muffin, poached egg with coffee. All for £3.50. My first having this at my local 'Spoons. Was bloody delish! They charge you about 10 to 12 quid in the usual places in Shoreditch and stuff. And all the coffee you can drink/ refills.

I forgot to take a pic before I scoffed some.

Brekkie.jpg