London Musings...

Happening - just apparently everything is taking its sweet old time here! Because of the general f-wittery! Like I said, I will be Brexiting myself if something doesn't come along by middle of April! Off back to the U.S. or other pastures...your savings can only get you along for so long right??
Wrong guy to talk to about that, I can go months without working in my proper field and make out just fine.

Happening - just apparently everything is taking its sweet old time here! Because of the general f-wittery! Like I said, I will be Brexiting myself if something doesn't come along by middle of April! Off back to the U.S. or other pastures...your savings can only get you along for so long right??
Red, you've gone to the effort of taking Brit Citizenship, don't just abandon it coz your in financial problems. There are plenty of alternatives to help you out.
You took the discision to get citizenship, give it a chance mucker.

It's amazing what good weather does to Londoners - bloody hell, Brexit, what's that? And plenty of hung over people walking around today muttering a bit about it - but I like the London spirit!

Sooo...I made another house move for roughly a month. The area is good and the house is good!

What was amusing is that just as I was moving in, a gal, originally from Birmingham was moving in as well, helped by her fam. I couldn't understand the dad f-all! And they had a very young girl too help her sis - a kid , when I said, I am sorry, I really can't understand your dad too well, hence the "pardon me!," she went don't worry, I can't understand him that well either! But I totally understand you!

Council not paying the rent?

@History_Man ....stepped foot in Hounslow for the first time in life apart from in the Heathrow airport today! Was there to meet a friend to catch up. We went for a curry at this place right next to Hounslow West station called takka tak...randomly found it on Yelp when the original place he wanted to take me to was closed for some reason.

takaa tak | Casual Dining Indian Restaurant in Hounslow

Pretty decent chow. Just wanted to ping you as I know that's your 'hood.

Don't know if you've ever been there.

But bloody hell, keep forgetting how long it takes to get there - was 1.5hrs door to door, now that I've moved ever farther east.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
British_And_Proud The Intelligence Cell 45
triggerigger Current Affairs, News and Analysis 422
C Jobs Offered 1