London Musings...

Are you ******* kidding me? I don't think anyone is for illegal immigration - I was born in the States to a U.S. mother ( Irish and German heritage) and 'Strayan father with a bit of South Indian (yes, the dotted kind) and NZ heritage - and who is half white - deal with that crap - grew up in a few different countries mate - there you go, I admit it.

But some people need to get the facts straight. Illegal immigration is crap - don't get me wrong - but it's turning out into something which is more than that.
Nope not kidding you.

But I am not seeing your point either. We are all mud bloods brother.

My ancestors came from many different places, but I am an American. I don’t add the extra labels because they mean nothing and nobody gives a flip.

I am not adverse to different cultures cuisines. I will even eat Curry if a decent one can be found.

I even had some Eccles cakes for breakfast this morning.
I bought the Polish made version of Jaffa cakes at the dollar store, that’s just wrong on all levels......

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
For better or worse, what you consider as your musings in America, in the UK it comes across as moaning, whining, whinging, and so on. You start a thread about it, and personally I thought it was going to be more about your observations of London, not so much an open blog.
I always thought Bill Bryson was more witty

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you ******* kidding me? I don't think anyone is for illegal immigration - I was born in the States to a U.S. mother ( Irish and German heritage) and 'Strayan father with a bit of South Indian (yes, the dotted kind) and NZ heritage - and who is half white - deal with that crap - grew up in a few different countries mate - there you go, I admit it.

But some people need to get the facts straight. Illegal immigration is crap - don't get me wrong - but it's turning out into something which is more than that.
yes cheap labour for lazy septics
dog turd collectors
gardeners
waiters
taxi drivers
etc

Another beautiful London afternoon - almost 21 deg.C - feels super warm. I am enjoying doing a bit of admin work while sitting out in the backyard. My next accom doesn't have it, so just trying to make the best of it while I can. Ignore the pic quality, my current phone's camera is crap.

Photo on 26-02-2019 at 14.39.jpg

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Another beautiful London afternoon - almost 21 deg.C - feels super warm. I am enjoying doing a bit of admin work while sitting out in the backyard. My next accom doesn't have it, so just trying to make the best of it while I can. Ignore the pic quality, my current phone's camera is crap.

View attachment 379813
its because you are pointing it at the sun you muppet
I know its unsettling seeing the sun in London
it does cause confusion and somewhat erratic behaviour amongst the locals

its because you are pointing it at the sun you muppet
I know its unsettling seeing the sun in London
it does cause confusion and somewhat erratic behaviour amongst the locals
It’s 54 degrees outside here today and the sun is out. I want a hot dog and a Bud Light...I curse these nice days right now...