London Musings...

You will all be wearing MODB...
I know I'm going to regret asking this but what does that mean? Google only references video games and some sort of shotgun camouflage paint.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
That will be your stiff upper lip developing.
Be proud.
Stiff upper lip? You obviously don't read his posts.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
5 minutes loading my truck
A truck? how big is this "Truck", do you mean lorry? The one my daughter drives is 30 ton capacity, and it takes the loaders, with a fork lift about 20 minutes to load and secure it, and why use a bloody big "Truck" for the family shopping, surely a station wagon or big SUV is sufficient........just an observation......like.

Last edited:
. I could turn your society upside down without uttering a word.
Better men than you have tried:- The Vikings, The Danes, The Spanish, Napoleon, The Kaiser, Hitler, Islamic state, all have failed, the romans stayed for 400 years, then buggered off, couldn't, stand the climate . Read Kipling's poem "Normans and Saxons" .....nice try but no cigar...as they say in downtown wherethefuckarewe Montana.

Late edit to add:- Kipling's " The rivers tale" sums up our long history in a nutshell, something the septics would give their eye teeth to have in their history books.

Last edited:
I was ran off the sidewalk twice or thrice today, a bit earlier, by people with those damn things. And always seem so determined to push them through!
What's simpler (apart from you), pushing a stroller around a person or a person stepping out of the way of a stroller?

I've got you in the Deadpool for 2019.