London Musings...

Love being seated just without delay because you wear a specific t shirt just because the waiting staff likes it. I will miss that...

Love being seated just without delay because you wear a specific t shirt just because the waiting staff likes it. I will miss that...
? Tit.

What does this mean?

But you can't wear your "I do an@l for food" tshirt everyday, it must need washing sometimes

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I wore a randomly picked out Aussie/ Aborigine themed t and showed up without an appt. and because the guy was an Antipodean manager, let me in and gave me a table of two without a wait. Racist, I know.
Not entirely convinced the queue for tables is particularly onerous at the sort of establishments where people wear tshirts. But if I ever need an introduction to the maitre'D at the Whitechapel branch of Greggs you'll be my go to guy.

Latest Threads