London Musings...

Exactly the same up here 135 miles due north of you, lunatic weather, one minute black clouds and torrential rain and winds, then streaming sunshine, a few minutes, rain, dark sky's and more bloody gale force wind. crazy.
Sounds like a lovely day to drink beer in the garage!

Is it me or Muslim kids get to run around a lot more? It’s almost 11 and everyday you still hear screams and laughs at this hour..

When cabbies fight back...

Is M&S cafe at lunch time just full of old people? Just dropped by for a coffee on my way back from the Apple store and it just seemed liked I walked into a retirement home..

Is M&S cafe at lunch time just full of old people? Just dropped by for a coffee on my way back from the Apple store and it just seemed liked I walked into a retirement home..
Boy you’re getting desperate in you’re trolling.......It is kinda funny though seeing a whinging mooching millennial making ageist comments though.....

Can you believe? For the first time in my life, a Hybrid Prius Uber decided not to work half way through the journey? Never been here in sort of thing before...well...time to tab home.

Can you believe? For the first time in my life, a Hybrid Prius Uber decided not to work half way through the journey? Never been here in sort of thing before...well...time to tab home.
Did you pay the driver to type this post up for you as well. Considering you are about 7 hours ahead of me, and you posted this about 9 minutes ago which would be roughly
0254 hours and only drunks and lot lizards are out at that time...Gonna be a long death march in the morning for you.

Latest Threads