London Musings...

Just walking by to come across 3 police BMWs (two X6s and one 5 series) blocking the street with lights on with a couple of guys pinned against the wall, yelling " I know section 22 (have no idea what that means) laws and rules!" and the cop yelling " Maybe, but don't bloody move all the time!"

Nice cars tho...

Presumably raping and murdering grannies is all part and parcel of modern life in North London

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bloody hell! That's awful! North London generally comes across a bit posh and safe in general..
I take it you've never been to the Wembley area? Stonebridge Park (an estate in the area) is a battle zone, parts of Wembley itself aren't much better. There are parts of North London that make South London, even Croydon, look like paradise.

I take it you've never been to the Wembley area? Stonebridge Park (an estate in the area) is a battle zone, parts of Wembley itself aren't much better. There are parts of North London that make South London, even Croydon, look like paradise.
Been there..but no not really...mainly Hampstead, Camden, Finsbury Park have been the places I am familiar with ..

Poppy

LE
Presumably raping and murdering grannies is all part and parcel of modern life in North London

hardly "modern" -there have always been evil people in the world

I love how dog friendly places here are....I wish we adopted the same culture in bars and restaurants back in the U.S...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
@Joker62 now the fool has let us know where he drinks are you up for some stalking practice ?.
Contrary to popular belief, I don't know what the inside of every Wetherspoons looks like. I could probably spot him if I knew which one it was, he'd be the one hunched over a laptop, using the free wifi and nursing a cup of coffee!

Contrary to popular belief, I don't know what the inside of every Wetherspoons looks like. I could probably spot him if I knew which one it was, he'd be the one hunched over a laptop, using the free wifi and nursing a cup of coffee!
You could easily spot me with my macbook and like you said, with a cola or a coffee...it's right next to Stepney Green station...I am one of the very few ones actually even on a lappy there..

Just got an email from the Aussies saying they have received all the info from all the different countries I've lived in and now will start processing my application for the visa.

what have you been smoking? Croydon is the bench mark that all others are measured by, nothing, but nothing, can eclipse Croydon as the most chavtastic, hive of villainy and scum in the known universe, and parts of south london .

Croydon has to be one of the worst parts of London...I had to go there twice - once for my residence permit, and next for my passport application.....not exactly a fun part of town to be in...couldn't get out fast enough...

Poppy

LE
what have you been smoking? Croydon is the bench mark that all others are measured by, nothing, but nothing, can eclipse Croydon as the most chavtastic, hive of villainy and scum in the known universe, and parts of south london .
you've never been to Romford then

Latest Threads