London Mayoral Election 2012

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Core Strife, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Boris

18 vote(s)
  2. Ken

2 vote(s)
  3. Other

3 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seeing as its only 5 days away, I just thought I'd ask who everyone's rooting for.

Polls suggest that it's 51-49 in Boris's favour at the moment, so it's going to be a tight one...

Who would/will you vote for?
  2. When you have someone that can be identified by their first name only, you know that they're popular.

Boris Johnson ftw!
  3. Where's the option for "Who gives a shit"?
  4. Uhm, the little "X" in the top right hand corner of your screen.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Rooting for? Who gives a flying ****?
  6. Maybe I'm naive, but surely the mob that is pissed off with the state of the place. Nonetheless I think I'll just offer a protest vote, the bastewards are all muppets. Besides it's probably better to not waste a vote, otherwise I'm sure there are plenty of benefit dependent sods or Johnny foreigners that will glady vote for whoever seems the most destructive.
  7. Supplementary Vote. It's not as quick as FPTP is it.

Anyone got any news yet? BBC is being slow....
  8. Who cares?
  9. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Jarrod! Don't get any ideas now!!!!!

Attached Files:

10. Last I saw (about half an hour ago) was that with 2/3 of the papers counted it was 45% to Boris & 40% to Red Ken. This means that Bris wouldn't win outright as that takes 50%

I suppose it depends if the sackloads from Brick Lane way all in the same handwriting have been counted yet :wink:
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Why don't you care? It's politics. Are you not bothered about that type of thing?
    Get it right.
  12. OK - who voted for Ken?
    Identify yourselves you fecking traitors! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Why can't they get someone decent to vote for?
  14. Get off your high horse - people care about politics that affect them, not the politics of London. No-one, absolutely no-one outside London gives a flying ****. Of those in London, none of the foreigners care so who exactly is left? A few Cockney pikeys - so what? Let them vote on the two self interested dicks, the way I see it, it doesn't matter which wins, he will end up costing Cockney scum a fortune.
    • Like Like x 1