London Mayoral Election 2012

Who do you want to win the London mayoral Election 2012?

• Boris

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • Ken

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seeing as its only 5 days away, I just thought I'd ask who everyone's rooting for.

Polls suggest that it's 51-49 in Boris's favour at the moment, so it's going to be a tight one...

Who would/will you vote for?

Where's the option for "Who gives a shit"?

Seeing as its only 5 days away, I just thought I'd ask who everyone's rooting for.

Polls suggest that it's 51-49 in Boris's favour at the moment, so it's going to be a tight one...

Who would/will you vote for?
Rooting for? Who gives a flying ****?

Where's the option for "Who gives a shit"?
Maybe I'm naive, but surely the mob that is pissed off with the state of the place. Nonetheless I think I'll just offer a protest vote, the bastewards are all muppets. Besides it's probably better to not waste a vote, otherwise I'm sure there are plenty of benefit dependent sods or Johnny foreigners that will glady vote for whoever seems the most destructive.

Who cares?

Last I saw (about half an hour ago) was that with 2/3 of the papers counted it was 45% to Boris & 40% to Red Ken. This means that Bris wouldn't win outright as that takes 50%

I suppose it depends if the sackloads from Brick Lane way all in the same handwriting have been counted yet :wink:

OK - who voted for Ken?
Identify yourselves you fecking traitors! :)

Why don't you care? It's politics. Are you not bothered about that type of thing?
Get it right.
Get off your high horse - people care about politics that affect them, not the politics of London. No-one, absolutely no-one outside London gives a flying ****. Of those in London, none of the foreigners care so who exactly is left? A few Cockney pikeys - so what? Let them vote on the two self interested dicks, the way I see it, it doesn't matter which wins, he will end up costing Cockney scum a fortune.

Why don't you care? It's politics. Are you not bothered about that type of thing?
Get it right.
It's just another layer of bureaucracy so that a whole bunch of ex-lawyers and their cronies can big themselves up in the name of 'democracy'. And in so doing they create a whole new apparatchik for us all to pay for.

But the main thing is "why is it important?". It makes news because it's Lundun, innit.

Nobody else really gives a ****, so this should really be in the Sarf East section of the forum. Innit.

Get off your high horse - people care about politics that affect them, not the politics of London. No-one, absolutely no-one outside London gives a flying ****. Of those in London, none of the foreigners care so who exactly is left? A few Cockney pikeys - so what? Let them vote on the two self interested dicks, the way I see it, it doesn't matter which wins, he will end up costing Cockney scum a fortune.
Whatever, so you don't give a flying **** about politics in Europe, China, North Korea, Scotland? Fine.

I just thought that (especially today) politics was of utmost importance.

They're being very slow at Brent and Harrow - only 53% votes verified compared to others who's votes have been counted and concluded.
Yawn - is this a competition to see just how dull a thread we can have on here? Can you pass me a Horlicks please.

Mods, move it here please.